Chapter Fourteen - Oh...

I woke up earlier then I usually does. Maybe it was because I was nervous or the fact that I was seeing Niall today. Slowly I started putting up everything that I was going to wear. As in make up perfume etcetera. 

I went through five different combinations before settling on a dress. It was incredibly hot and the dress would help keep me somewhat cool. 

Elin was already awake and out on the balcony reading. Well it looked like she was reading but she could possibly be enjoying watching the fans outside of the boys hotel aswell. Wouldn't be surprised. I gave her a quick shout  and wave showing I was awake and she smiled pointing down on her plate showing me scrambled eggs and bacon. 

Anyways I took a shower and made myself ready but that I was finished to early. We would meet the girls down stairs in the loby at eleven and clock were only ten. An hour to early. 

I put the TV on and started to watch Nothing Hill. It was playing on some channel and it wasn't dubbed so it was watch able. Elin walked in and looked at me. 

Then she stopped looking at me and opened her mouth.

"What are we watching" She asked firmly. "What are you wearing?" I fired back now notcing she wore a dress. Elin rarely wore dresses but today she wore a black sleeveless dress. Only small straps to hold the thin fabrick up. "Dresses are more comfortable then I imagined them" She said and smiled down at the Dress. 

I stood up searching in my bag trying to find my smaller bag of accessories. Elin groaned knowing what came up next. She's one of the most beautiful girls but wouldn't ever bother to do the little work to make her flawless. So I often made her let me puff her up. Almost Like Alice Cullen from the Twilight series. 

She was already wearing a ponytail so I simply just added a bandana around the hair band and brushed her hair out. I searched a bit more and found a neckless and a bracelet. They were both in a gold colour an fitted together perfectly. Her make up looked good so I just did some touch up as in giving her a lipstick from Bourjois with an orange pigment but looked stunning on the lips.

When she was finished I walked into our bathroom finishing myself. 

"When did you get the new shoes?" I shouted from the bathroom. "Some weeks ago, Really like them! Feels like I can crush scalls with them" She shouted and I laughed, Threw my lipstick and sunglasses into my bag. Then I put my bangs up to the sides so they met at the back of my head and locked them on a bow so they would stay there. 

I walked out scaning the room for my wallet and phone which would be the last things I'd need before we leave. 

"You look stunning Emma, Niall's gona faint" Elin giggled and I blushed. "You're to nice" I said and placed everything in the small bag. 

Nocks went of from the door and I opened it. In walked Sabina and shortly after Manja. Both looking stunning. Manja wore the cutest dress of us all I think. The green almost laced on top of black. You could almost not see the black because of the soft green. It was a stunning dress.  

"HA! I'm not late" Sabina said and pointed at me. "Calm down I'm finished and..." I moved my hand in my make up bag. "Put this on" I said and gave her a nars lipstick. I kept searching and gave one to Manja aswell. 

Sabina wore a cute simple dark-red dress. It complemented her perfectly and she wore it with the cutest shoes I've seen. 

After we had made the finall touch ups we took the elevator down. We left our luggage in a safe room and would come get it after the concert. 

The taxi went past the boys hotel and All of us looked at the masses of people standing outside of the building. it took a massive amount of self control not to jumping out of the car and just walk in there. 

The driver dropped us off by what he described as the perfect place to shop. 

The first thing we did was walking into a café eating brunch. 

"People have spotted us... well they think it's us" Elin said and I stopped eating. "What?" Manja asked and took the phone. "Yeah apparently someone saw us in the hotel lobby this morning, but they aren't sure if it's us or not" Elin explained. "We'll just have to me more careful alright?" I asked and they nodded. 

We walked around in the mall for an hour and as we were in side a small store one of the workers there sopped us as we were heading for the exit. 

"I'm sorry it's not safe for anyone to get out of the store" My blood froze. They're in here. Sabina and I shared a look and she flickered her gaze to the changing stools. "Okay ehm... we will be by the stools so if you don't mind telling me when they have left?" I said as we were slowly moving towards the stools. 

This could not be happening! Seriously we go to one store and they had to choose that one. 

"Why did you even have to go in here Harry?!" I herd Zayn groan. Shit Shit Shit Shit. WE jumped up on the stool and had our hands over our mouths. Please Please don't hear us. "I don't know what Amelia Wants... she has such weird taste man" Harry went on. 

Wait Who's Amelia? 

"You should dump her... she's really mean and you have Sabina" Zayn said and Manja gasped along with us others. Sabina were staring at the floor shaking her head. "Did you hear that?" Harry asked. "No you're going nuts" Zayn said and laughed. Their voices disappeared and we figured they had moved on inside the store. 

Sabina let out a deep breath and a tearless sob. We wrapped our arms around her to keep her in place. 

"Don't lose hope Sabina please" Elin said. "She could be a friend or something" I improvised and she glared at me. "I really want to do plan B now" She said angrily looking at the way the voices had been. Just as she was going to walk out of the stall she was meet by a worker. 

"The way is cleared now and it's free for you to go" She said with a smile plastered on her face. Sabina stormed off from her. "Excuse her, she've had a bad day today" Manja said and walked after her. Elin and I smiled at the worker and followed Manja. 

We sat down in the taxi. Clock was now time to get to the venue and by the events we had no excitement over it. 

"I Don't even want to see him" Sabina whispered. "You don't know what they talked about Sabina, wait until you know for sure" I said and squeezed her hand. "Like it weren't Crystal clear what he meant or talked about!" She said and looked at me. I nodded. "I know I just don't want you to give up before you  know for sure" I said and she sighed. 

The Stadium were only fifteen minutes away but felt like an hour. The air in the car seemed to be gone and everybody were on their toes. I started to get nervous. I really wanted to see Niall but if Harry were indeed cheating on Sabina I would have to leave with her. 

At the venue there were already people waiting to get inside. I would still be amazed about the amount of people. You knew there were alot of people but it still were a dubble amount of people when you saw it in real life. 

The car stopped and a Smiling Paul met us. He seems in a good mood.

"Harry and Niall have been talking about you all morning, it's going to be nice to have them stop moaning about you being away" He said happily and we started to walk inside the Venue. Nervs being on the edge. 

We walked in silence both because we were nervous and the fact that we didn't know how too feel about the Mall insident. It was all fresh. 

The door opened and there he was. 

I will never forget His face expiration when we walked in. First confused and then shock and then happiness. He brought me in his arms and twirled me around kissing me repeatedly. 

"You're HERE!!!" He shouted happily. I hugged him and kissed him. He was here. I was here. Then I turned my head. Sabina were standing in front of Harry. Harry seemed to be waiting to be let to hug her but she looked to the ground. 

Shit