Chapter Eighteen- Explanation and Pain

"IT WAS YOU!" He shouted. His Wolverhampton accent becoming thicker. His eyes seemed to be on fire. Damn who made him that angry?

"Liam calm down, Not in front of her" Niall said and pushed me behind him. I was as confused as I could ever be. "Oh fuck off Niall" Liam said with burning eyes. "She deserved to know" Niall said calmly. Well that's brave. Stop being brave Niall I don't want you killed.

"I COULD'VE TOLD HER!" Liam shouted. He looked crazy. What could've upset him this much?

"It was non of your business Niall and you know it" Liam said and walked towards him. Upsetting tears started to roll down his cheeks. "Danielle was a sweet girl she didn't deserve what you did to her" Niall said looking deep into his eyes. Danielle? What did Liam do?

"Of course she didn't but I should've told her" Liam shrieked and sobbed. He had been drinking. You could easily see that in the way he spoke and the way he was slightly swaying. "When?! Since I can recall you left her for the girl you cheated on her with and never told her.. It's been a year mate! wake the fuck up" Niall said clearly getting aggregated. 

My mouth fell open and I stared at Liam. This was the explanation we all had been waiting for. I get why Liam never told the fans of why Danielle and he broke up. I saw Liam in a new Light. 

Liam's shoulders slumped as he looked me in the eyes he then looked down on his hands. "I bet you weren't even going to tell her, you couldn't bare to hurt the girl" Niall said less angry as Liam had understod the point. "I was meant to Niall but... I was to embarrassed" He whispered and you could see as he crumbled under the break up.

"You should be, the thing is that she deserved to know either way... I told her for you, It's breaking you mate" Niall said and stepped towards Liam and Placed a hand on his shoulder. It left me standing looking at the two. They really looked like brothers. 

"How am I supposed to get her back?" Liam said with tears glittering his eyes. "I think it's time to let this one go, there is more birds in the sky" Niall said and Liam looked shocked and in disbelief. He started shaking his head furiously. "I, No, I, I Can't.. She's" He stuttered tears strolling down his cheeks.

"Yes you can, Your girl is out there you just have to let her come on her own... stop searching so hard for her" I suddenly said. It wasn't until I herd it come from my mouth that I realized I was next to them. Liam looked at me embarrassed and I smiled assuredly. 

"I'm sorry for ruining your evening... I'll let you go inside now" Liam whispered and moved away from our door. "You didn't ruin it, Sleep tight Leyum" Niall said happily and hugged Liam tightly before catching my hand in his. 

We walked into Niall's room and I looked out at the street. I would've never thought this. 

"I told Danielle this morning... She deserved to move on and find her mister right" Niall said and placed his arms around me. "I just can't help to think I should've done it before" Niall sighed and kissed my cheek. 

Liam were still single and I assumed that the quilt had finally caught him and he had ended that relationship as well. I just hoped he had learnt his lesson. Niall kissed my neck and I giggled. Those things weren't really my problem.

"I'm so happy you're here" Niall whispered and kissed my lips. "I'm so happy to be yours" He said and I chuckled. "Cheeseball" I whispered and kissed him back. "Your cheeseball" He corected and Kissed me deeply.

---

When I woke up I found myself alone. I sat up and were met by bright light and pancakes. 

Left to do an interview don't worry I will be right back!