Chapter Nine - Calm?

The taxi drove us about an half an hour outside of Stockholm where Paul met it up with a separated van. This got us confused. Not that Paul was there more like why we had to change cars. This must mean we are going far away. 

"Come on, at least give us a hint" I whined and stroke Niall's neck. He laughed and shook his head. "Nope" 

I hate him, I'm 100% sure of it. Of course 

We had been driving for an hour and the boys were in a ridiculous good mood. This meaning us being more grumpy about not knowing what was going on. It's simply not fair. The radio was blasting this years summer song and everyone were singing in their silly voice signing to each other just like any group of friends would. 

There were a huge difference though. Five of the friends were making a living out of singing and us others just looked like small ants. Except Manja. She can actually sing. Her voice is really good in which us other's just felt even badder. 

Then we arrived.

Kolmården Zoo.

Wait What? 

This made no sense. 

My brain worked in double shifts to get the point of the visit. 

Another van pulls up and out jumps Liam, Zayn, Winston and Josh.

"We herd about the Zoo and we wanted to get out of the city as most of the fans would hang around there and not at the zoo" Liam Explained to us as he pulled out rugsacks and gave them to each of the boys. 

"We knew you wouldn't be able to prepare so we did" Zayn said and smiled putting his rugsack on.

Thank goodness the boys had told us to but comfortable shoes on otherwise we would've been screwed. We had been rather lucky and put appropriate clothes on. What I mean is that we put shorts and thin clothes on because of the hot weather. We were surprisingly prepared. 

"Paul and Winston will be around but wil not bother us today" Louis said and Paul pushed him playfully. "But guys please avoid big crowds as much as you can, Okay?" Paul said eyeing the boys and they nodded. "The manger know you are here and not as many people will be let in today" He said and I looked at him confused.n

"Are they just going to say to some people 'nah sorry you're not coming in today?" I asked and he nodded. "Families with small kids will be let in as usual they will just.. casually not let in teenagers" Paul said and I massaged my temples. I don't like making life bad for other people. 

Paul and Winston would walk a couple of meters a head of us and we would have about five or six hours in the park. I was happy with the choice of place as I truly love animals. Sabina was happy as she would 1: Get sun, 2: Get exercise, 3: be together with Harry. It was the perfect deal. Elin and Manja was as Happy as me to be at a zoo and were buzzing to see the animals. 

We stopped when we had walked up the big hill that enters the park and layed up the day. There were three different ways to walk around the park and it was just a question of what we wanted to see first. 

Sabina was walking next to Harry holding his hand while talking about baby animals. Josh and Manja weren't holding hands but he wouldn't leave her side nor her, his. Elin walked next to me and I were holding Niall's hand. Louis, Zayn and Liam were walking on Elin's side. Louis right next to Elin. 

We first arrived at the bears. They had newly had cubs that were playing around in the cage. 

"Oh Look at that one! So clumsy" Josh said and pointed one of the cubs out for Manja. "That's my favorite" Manja said and smiled at him. "Ha! no That one is ace" Liam said and Pointed out another that were clawing a tree. 

"That's my favorite" Niall whispered in my ear and pointed at the cub that were playing alone in the grass. I nodded.

"They're all adorable" Louis declared that had been trying to pick a favorite for ages. Elin nodded in agreement. "Yes but quite honestly I like the dad he seems to be able to kick some as" She said and smiled sweetly. I patted her back. "I'm not surprised with your choice Elin, Not surprised at all" I said and she stuck her tongue out at me.

Harry walks around with a camera. A huge one. Something I hadn't noticed about him before. He takes pictures of us and the animals.

Not to mention his constant snapping is Sabina in which she shouted at him for. She doesn't like when people take pictures of her but Harry seems to be the only one that were somewhat allowed to. 

When they weren't looking I took pictures of them. They were honestly the cutest couple there was. One when Sabina sat in his lap and he were showing her pictures on the camera. She was so concentrated in the camera and Harry were just watching her with the most adoring face. 

Half way through the day we had only run into 5 fans. Zayn said it was some kind of an record for them that this had been really nice. 

I felt a little bad for all the fans that were out in Stockholm city searching for them and here they were in another City. They had planned this better then I had expected. The fans that we had met had been so sweet and calm but I knew that they all weren't like that sadly. 

We discussed how lucky we had been. Today they weather had really been on our side. We were happy that the animals had all been very out and about even the snow leopards. Which were my favorites. Or there were a tie between the seals, red pandas and snow leopards. 

"Look at him!" Manja burst out laughing while pointing at Josh that were simply in her sunglasses. The sunglasses fitted Manja perfectly but on josh he looked like a fly. Sabina quickly snapped a picture while Josh posed so nicely for her and then it was soon for the hole world to see. 

This resulted in every guy changing things with the girls. I took Niall's green snapback and he took my sunglasses. They looked ridiculous on him and We laughed at it. Elin and Louis swapped sunglasses and so did Harry and Sabina. Harry's glasses looked silly on her and Hers on him looked fine. 

We did this for a good half an hour before deciding it was time to start walking again. 

We now headed towards the animals that sadly had the most attention and therefore more crowded. I dragged Niall towards the seals and Elin, Sabina and Manja shouted good luck to him as I was almost running now. 

They're just so cute you don't understand. 

We arrived just as a show was happening. Luck of bad luck you choose. Because we arrived so close to the start the only places were left were the front. People being afraid of being splashed. It was a cute little show and the pirate girl flirted with Harry. One of the lines going like 'Are you in a relationship?' He said no and she said 'Well I've broken rules before' the audience laughing. 

This was a joke they did every show. That Sabina didn't know but soon catched up. Harry played along for the kids and when the show was over we met him by the exit. 

The last few things we did were watching the tigers and seeing the dolphin show. After that Winston and Paul escorted the group back to the vans. 

In the car we were laughing about some of the things that had happened the day and telling Paul and Winston that looked to couldn't care less but Liam and Harry told them happily how Niall had got stuck in a swing and how Me and Sabina had refused to go into the snake house. 

When we sat there in the van on the way towards their second show in Sweden something hit me. This was their last show in Sweden. Last day. What are we going to do?