Chapter ThirtyFive - Here It Goes

The next three days was crazy. Literally bonkers. We arrived in Ireland where I hadn't been for like a year, as beautiful as always. Niall's dad Boby picked us up. We stayed at Greg's and Denise's house with their little Theo who is the cutest little kid out there. 

We spent two-three days together with Niall's family. He walked me around in his city showing me where he had grown up. The little, tiny house he had grown up in and showed me his old school. He took me to his favorite sports bar and we watched the derby from there. 

I meet all his old friends. As in his ex girlfriend. She was so nice and.. had a fiancé. I met the famous Amy as well and she was there together with her boyfriend which Niall seemed to stare a hole on. He had explained in the start of our relationship that She was like a sister to him and that he was extremely protective over her. Funnily so was she. She brought me aside and had 'the talk' with me. Telling me seriously that if I broke his heart I would be facing the serious rath of Amy. Which I took seriously as possible. After all she was taller then me. 

I had been missing my own home for a little bit now and it actually died down a hole lot when I was with the Horans. They took me in and it was nice to be around family again. Even if it really wasn't my family. They had their family diners where they would tell old stories about back in the day. Greg would tell me about when Niall hit him with a baseball bat or the time Niall by accident ran his foot over with his car. 

Niall would also Sit with Theo on the floor trying to make the now soon one year old to say Niall but the little guy just looks at him and says Uncle. He spends all his wake hours in Mullingar showing me all the places and in the afternoons we spends it sitting in Denise's living room playing with Theo.

But those days end and After those three days Boby drove us to Dublin. Which is for your information about a seven hour drive. That was spent listening to Bobby and Niall chanting onto differen't fotball games. I have to admit it was quite entertaning. Until they wanted me to join.

Anyways when we got there there were tons of fans and paps there which meant we had to take the back way into the airport. Because Niall fly so often with his job he has this special approval thing that makes him take another way through security but that meant that I had to do it alone. It's not really that Nice to walk through security while about twenty girls stare at you like you're a circus animal. 

Anyways after sitting on a plane for twelve hours we finally stepped off on Toronto's airport where a approximated four thousand fans were waiting. By now I was quite grumpy so I just walked and sat down in the van. Which I of course got A L O T of crap for later. 

So yes the last three days had been crazy. 

Niall kissed the top of my face as I cuddled up next to him. Something about flying made you tired. Exhausted even. We had been checked into a hotel and been driven in the back way which I could only asume was secret for the fans. 

Niall had two concerts in toronto and then it moved down the country. Well that was what I thought. Honestly I had like no clue where the WWA tour was heading more then that Niall was there and that I was going with him. I'd stay on tour for a week and then go back to Sweden to study my arse off until Christmas break. 

I wouldn't say that I was really looking forward to it... just a little bit. After joining the rollercoaster that is One Direction I had learned that the study world were so calm and collected. Things had changed so quickly and it had kept changing every week all summer break. It was nice to know that I was going back to that life and that the only thing I'd have to worry about was my school work.

And my books of course. Which I guess is quite calming in a way. 

The next day I woke up and just didn't feel awake. Felt like a Zombie honestly. Without the thirst for people's brains and such ushiness.

"You look terrible... and I say that with love" Niall said and kissed my temple. I gave out a light sigh and smiled. "I think it's the jet lag" I said towards him and he frowned. "I love you" He whispered just millimeters from my face and gave me crocked smile. "I love you too" I whispered and snuggled my nose into his neck. 

"As much as I'd like to stay here with you, forever, I have to go... Interview with some radio station" Niall said and pulled away after a few minutes. I whimpered as the warmth disappeared and I stood up with him. "I'm going with you... paying the girlfriend duty" I said and made an attempt to smile. 

He looked at me a few times before nodding his head and grabbed a hold of my hand. I smiled and pulled my converse on. Niall and the security seemed to have pulled some strings and really planned every move me and Niall would have to take so I had as few appearances as possible. His management had actually called him up and asked him to put our relationship on a bit off a down low. So we had simply obeyed. 

I felt quite bad when we drove past the fans thought. Of course they didn't know that Niall was in there but... it still didn't feel quite right. I had been feeling really tired lately and I just assumed that that was normal. From traveling and such.

"Emma!!" Harry came towards me with a banana in his mouth. "You look a little pale... are you Okay Emma?" He stopped and asked. "Yeah I'm just a little tired, What's up Harold?" I chuckled and placed a hand on my hip. "I have a surprise for Sabina and I thought I should go through it with you" He said and opened an old leather note book. Things were scribbled all over the old thing and it looked like it would collapse any minute. 

"I've talked to her au parents and they're down with it and I'll cover the money she'll miss by being away" He said looking down onto his notes. "I thought I'll just bring her down to brighton for a romantic weekend" He said and looked up at me and I nodded. "I wont say anything and I've found a nice cottage right by the sea and yeah" He said and bit his lip. 

I nodded my head. She will be over the moon. The amount that Harry love Sabina is stunning. 

"She will love it Harry" I said and smiled tiredly. "Me and Niall is doing an interview in the blue room so you can go take a nap in the dressing-room if you want? Lux is there taking a napp to" Harry said and looked at me worriedly. "I'll take up that offer, Tell Niall I'm there okay?" I asked and he nodded. 

The blue room were just a few corridors away so if Niall would like to contact me he would be able to. Not that he wouldn't be able to call me or anything. When I opened the door to the dressing room I found Louise and Lux on the sofa reading some book. 

I laid down in the other one and just listened as Lou read about the ugly duckling. So soothing. 

Just like that I was knocked out. The next thing I remember was Niall waking me up and the room was fulled with people. All that I knew thought. 

"We need to head home to the hotel now baby" He whispered and kissed my cheek. "Your concert?" I grumbled looking around. "It's over" He chuckled and stood up from the sofa. "What?" I asked now shocked and sat up facing Niall. "I couldn't bring myself to wake you" He said and reached out for my hand. I gave out a sigh and took it.

Had I slept for ten hours straight? Must be the jet-lag. 

When we arrived at the hotel Niall fell right asleep. I couldn't really sleep. Suddenly I felt anxious to get back to Sweden. Would my friends change for this? They hadn't cared for 1D earlier but maybe they did now... 

I left Niall In the bed and sat down outside on the balcony with my laptop. Slowly I settled in my story. How Noah, main character, fights with the boy she fancy. It was soothing to lead my head away from the stress and noise that was the rest of my world at this moment.