Chapter Seven - Dating?

As we took the elevator down, Niall gripped tightly around my hand. I looked at him confused and remembered something I had herd a while ago. He's afraid of small spaces. At the moment we were Seven people in the small elevator. Poor guy. 

Louis and Niall started to talk about the schedule for tomorrow and how they were going to deal out the duties. Harry just nodded along not paying to much attention. 

Then Niall turned to Sabina.

"Is it okay if we kidnap you guys for a few hours tomorrow?" He asked. Her eyes flickered towards me confused. "Yeah sure...?" She said and looked at Harry that was smiling not giving anything out. "It will be fun, Promise" Louis said and nudged her playfully. She gave him a playfull glare and stood closer to Harry placing her head against his arm. 

Niall and Manja started to bicker about who'm were the best at FIFA. You would think they took this easily but no. Both were dead serious. It might've started out like a joke but slowly grew serious. Manja had grown confidence around the boys just like us aswell. Well Me. Sabina was spot on from first second. Elin just didn't care enough. About the Fame and such I mean. 

When we arrived in the resturant we noticed there weren't just the band there. As in the people playing the music in the background as the Lads sings. There were also some of their stylists, I noticed Lux and Tom and some other people that seemed important.

Something I also noticed beside the four guys in tuxs was the gigantic windows. They were covered by curtains. This didn't calm me down because just the other summer when another band I liked visited I stood outside and you could easily poke your head up so you could see what was going on inside the restaurant. 

I poked the first band member I could find. This being Zayn. 

"Yeah Emma?" He asked and turned to me with a smile. So kind. For a few seconds I couldn't move. Damn that guy got eyes. "Curtains" I said and pointed to the corner I remember poking my head up. "What do you mean?" He asked now brows down concerned.

"Last summer, me and my friends got curious and you can see in here from there, It's easy to go behind and poke your head in" I said nervously. "Relax Em, The hotel guys got it covered" He said and patted my back. 

At least I tried to warn them. 

When I turned towards my friends they were all turned to different people groups. Manja stood next to Josh together with Liam, Sandy and Niall. Sabina with Harry, Dan, John and Paul. Elin stood with Louis some tux people and Zayn. She wrinkled her nose and as one of the tux people spoke.

I placed that on my mind to ask her what it was about and walked over to Niall. 

"She's Swedish" Liam said with confidence looking at Manja closely. "Nah man I think she's Danish" Niall said and Manja kept her mouth shut tightly. 

"Oh Hi babe" Niall said as he noticed my presence and tucked his arm around my waist. "What are you guys doing?" I asked curiously. "They're trying to figure out if I'm Danish or Swedish" Manja answered and winked at me. I laughed loudly. "Good luck boys" I said and smiled. 

"I don't think we have met yet?" Josh said putting out a hand, I grabbed it and shook it. "No, Name's Emma" I said and smiled brightly. "Nice to meet you" He said and smiled and I nodded. Niall gripped around my waist a little tighter. I rolled my eyes. 

We aren't even together plus it's obvious Josh already has eyes for Manja. 

The way Josh looks at her with such adoration and the way he turned his full attention to her whenever she spoke. He just seemed to light up whenever she laughed or by just being around her. It was cute.