2

Bianca's Pov
My name is Bianca Templeton. I'm 19 years old and I'm from Brooklyn, New York. I live with a friend of mine and her family of 6. I have no where else to go so sleeping on the couch does not bother me much. My back? That's another story. I can't complain though. I'm saving up just enough to rent out an apartment.

My dad and my mom both pasted away when I was 14 years old in a car accident. I stayed in foster homes from time to time but as soon as I hit 18 I got myself out the system. Most people think kids in the system grow up to be nothing... I take it upon myself to prove them wrong. Right now I'm working a 9-5 job but my hours may vary depending on the days. I babysit for the Crawford family. They live in Manhattan. I take the "A" train every morning. Takes me about 42 minutes to get there.

The Crawford's have two daughters. Olivia and Baylee. Olivia is 20, and Baylee is 4. Olivia has her own place but she's there when I'm there time to time. Sometimes her boyfriend is over. When he is they're always away from Baylee and I.

The Crawford's pay me $10 an hour. Most of my check goes to my friend for renting out her couch, helping with some of her bills, the little bills I have, groceries, and making sure my subway card has enough money to get me to and from where ever I need to go.

Right now I'm on my way to work. As soon as I spotted the Crawford's house, I seen Olivia's car and her boyfriends car also. Both of them looked like they can buy my soul if it was possible.

Me-*Sighs* Another day, another dollar.

I climbed the stairs and knocked a few times. It took awhile for someone to come and open the door. I wasn't expecting Mrs. Crawford or Mr. Crawford. They're barely home, hence I'm the babysitter.

As soon as the door opened I was met face to face with Olivia's boyfriend. Him and I never spoke before, so I can understand why I'm so shocked.

Olivia- Who is it babe?

??- Just the babysitter.

I heard Olivia scuff. For some reason she hates me. I honestly don't know what for and I honestly couldn't careless.

??- Helloooo?

Me- Oh um. I'm sorry.

??- You can come in.

Me- Thank you.

??- Jason.

I looked around weirdly then it hit me.

Me- ....Oh, what?

??- I'm Jason Leak.

Me-Bianca Templeton. 

He held out his hand but we both knew we didn't want to touch. Why we were even talking ? I don't know. We are way too different.

I walked past the living room where Olivia was sitting sipping on something orange. I walked in Baylee's room but she was still sleeping. I decided to just do the laundry. The laundry room was connected to the kitchen. Right across from the living room so I could hear everything. Someone was horny. And it wasn't Jason? I think that's his name.

It suddenly fell silent and I just knew that had went to one of these guest rooms.

Me-*Sighs* Wow.

I kept folding the laundry until someone walked in. I was singing a tune my mother sung to me, that I now sing to Baylee when she's sad.

Jason- Sorry to interrupt, but I got to go. Olivia's upstairs sleeping.. she kind of vomited on the staircase, do you mind getting that up?

For some reason that made me upset. Like wow, I'm her babysitter too now?

Me- I'm here because of Baylee..

Jason- Excuse me?

Me- You heard me.

Bianca! What are you doing.

Jason- I-GCO.

Me- I babysit Baylee. Not a grown woman who can't handle her liquor. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a toddler to get to.

Jason- Do you not know who you're talking to. If I reported this to Mr. & Mrs. Crawford you're done.

I turned to him.

Me- I'd liked it better when we didn't communicate. Let's keep it that way.. Olivia is your responsibility. Take care of that. But as of right now Baylee is mine..

I turned away just to turn right back around.

Me- And I would like for you not to talk to me as if you're so above me please... that's where you went wrong. I'm a babysitter , not a maid.

Jason- Says the one who's doing laundry.

Me- You would think out of all the girls you've been with, you'd run across one who actually cleans up for herself.

Jason- Been with? You don't know.

I glared at him.

Me- And you don't know me..... Mr. Leak.

He glared right back at me.

Jason- You're done.

Me- Go bang yourself.

He chuckled.

Jason- Just wait. You're going to be jobless before you know it.

I rolled my eyes and walked away.

Me- Hurry and clean that mess up.

Bianca... what have you done. You need this job!