20.

Bianca's Pov
Let me catch you up on my life. Jason and I have been married for a month and a half now. Hank has found out about everything. Even the baby... he forced me to get an abortion. That, or he'll have everyone that's in my life hurt or... killed... so I did what I had to do. I want no dealings with that man at all! Jason just thinks I had a miscarriage... I'm afraid to tell him the truth.

Anyway, I've been recording so many songs, and released some of them. So I guess you can say my career life has been going prefect. I even have a stage name Beyoncé. It sounds nice. I like having a stage name. Makes me feel so what normal still.

Enough of me. Kelly and Michelle have been doing there thing! I can honestly say we are much happier apart , music wise. They're my sisters, I will forever protect and love them.

Manager- Ok B. Oprah's ready for you.

I nodded.

As soon as Oprah introduced me by my stage name, I walked out smiling and waving to the fans. I always have lots of fun with Oprah. She's such an amazing woman.

•••••••

After my interview, I flew back to New York for my day off. Pulling up to my house made me so happy.

Me- Finally. I can relax.

My body guards got my bags, but I helped them out.

Me- You guys can just sit them at the door, and you're free to go. Thank you. *Smiles*

My bodyguards said their goodbyes and I locked the door behind them as they left.

I turned around and faced the dark house.

Me- I guess Jason's not home.

I began walking upstairs and the closer I got to our room , I seen a little glimpse of light. I peaked around the corner .

Me-*Smiles*

Jason- Surprise. *Chuckles*

I walked in and gave Jason a hug.

Me- Aw, you're so sweet.

I smiled over the balloons, Bear, and chocolate Jason had laying on the bed.

Me- You didn't have to.

Jason- I know. But I did. It's your first day back home.

Me- I know! I'm so happy.

I sat on the bed , and before I could take off my heels, Jason was on his knees. I smiled down at him.

Me-*Whispers* Thank you..

Jason- You're welcome.

He pulled me on the floor with him. I laid my head on his shoulder. He reached up and grabbed me a chocolate bar.

Me- Thanks J.

I unwrapped it and held it out for him to take a bite. He did.

Jason- It's been boring without you hear.

Me- *Chuckles* Really?

I ate some chocolate.

Jason- Yea!

Me- When I am here you're working.

Jason- Yea.... we have a very weird schedule.

Me- Amen to that.

Jason and I chuckled.

Me- You know it's so late at night to be eating chocolate. *Chuckles* I'm going to regret this tomorrow.

Jason laughed.

Jason- You'll still look amazing........... Want to know something.

I ate more chocolate.

Me- Of course.

Jason-.... I know I was a butt at the beginning of all this. And I know the way I talked you into all this was wrong. But, ... I'm glad your here.

I looked up at him. He was looking straight. Out of nowhere he got up.

Jason- Goodnight B.

Me- Goodnight J *Whispers*

He left, and I was there. Alone.

(A/N . Hey guys! Sorry for the late updates, but please pray for me.❤️)