41.

Jason's Pov
Today B and I are taking Sophia out for a day full of fun. She's been really patient through everything so she deserves it, as well as B. Speaking of B, she has been acting really off with me lately. I'm praying she didn't find out about Cami.

Soph- Daddy, like my swimsuit? *smiles*

Sophia walked over to me on the couch.

Me- Of course I do!

I picked Sophia up and gave her a big kiss and hug. She was wearing a grey once piece and it had a glittery tutu on the butt part. The things Bianca finds.

Me- Where's your mommy?

Soph- Mommy is packing a beach bag upstairs.

Me- Okay, stay put. I'll be right back.

Sophia nodded in agreement.

I made my way upstairs and into B's and I bedroom. I didn't see her, so I walked further into the bathroom. She was reaching for the sun tan lotion.

Me- Hey.

I tried to kiss her cheek but she kind of moved out of reach.

B- Evening.

She packed the lotion, sandals, towels, and other necessities she thought we'll need.

Me- We need to talk..

She knows... I know she knows..

B- Not now Jason.

She turned to look at me.

B- Today is about Sophia.. No need to ruin it with our bickering.

I nodded in agreement.

Me-... but later we need to talk.

She slightly nodded and continued packing.

B- Communication... that's what husband and wife do, right?

She turned and looked at me. You can see the hurt already built up in her. Looking into her eyes spoke a million words.

She zipped up the bag and lightly pushed passed me.

We gathered up Sophia and made our way to the beach. I was in basic swimming trucks and B was in a white two piece swim suit. Showing off her growing baby bump.

We got settled on the beach and I immediately took Soph to the water. She loved it so much. B was taking a thousand pictures of us.

Me- Come on, get in one.

B- No. I'm fine.

Soph- Come on mommy. Please.

B looked between Sophia and I and finally gave in. She handed the bodyguard the camera and we pose for a family pic. We took several. In one of them, I was holding Sophia and B was snuggled up to her. In another, B was in the middle and I had my arm wrapped around her waist while Sophia was hugging her leg.

We thanked the bodyguard before continuing to have fun. Sophia really enjoyed us playing with her. B couldn't do much but she tried. I think she doesn't want Sophia to think that this new baby is going to take attention away from her.

We took a mini break because Sophia insisted on getting a freeze pop. We each had one but B had two. I just chuckled.

When we made it home late in the evening Sophia was slumped. The sun drained her out. I got her ready for bed and B and I tucked her in. Giving her mini kisses. By the time I made it into our room, B was already in the shower. I decided to join. Her back was facing me so I took the opportunity to place my hands on her belly. She continued to wash.

Me- *Whispers* B.

She turned around in my arms. Her eyes were red but it was hard to differentiate rather she was crying or if it was just water.

I swallowed hard.

Me- *Whispers* B.. I'm so sorry..

She began to frown. Her lip started to quiver.

Me- Please B. I didn't mean to do it. I promise I didn't.

B- *Whispers* But you did Jason....

Now I see the tears.

B- ....you cheated? *Cries*

I slowly nodded.

Me- One time. The whole time I was thinking of you.

Bianca shook her head before grabbing a towel and stepping out the shower.

I messed up. I messed up bad.

B turned around to face me.

B-*Crying*... Is this not what you want??... Me? Sophia?... This baby?

Me- What? No! Of course I want this!

B shook her head.

B-... As much as I would like to believe that...... I don't.

I watched her as she walked out the bathroom.. I held my head in my hands. I just broke the one heart that meant the absolute most to me...

(A/N: Hello guys 💓💓!! I'm working on finishing this book for everyone who loves it. Thank y'all for the support 💓. Also, please go subscribe to my YouTube channel! It would mean so much. Thank y'all ♥️)