8.

Jason's Pov
It was around 7:30 and B still wasn't down for dinner . I took it upon myself  to go get her. Right when I was about to walk up stairs , she came down. She looks .... beautiful?

Bianca-  I look that bad that you have to stare at me all the way down the staircase?

I blinked and cleared my throat.

Me- N-no. Of course not.

I met B halfway and took her hand.

Me- Thanks for joining me for dinner...

B- It's a wife's job. Right?

Me- Trying to make it feel normal.

B- Well it isn't working and it will never work.

Bianca snatched her hand away from me and continued walking. She walked to the table and I quickly pulled her chair out and she sat down.

We waited for the butlers to bring out our wine and dinner . We had a nice little candle lit dinner for two.

B- Did you plan all of this?

Me- Yea. *Chuckles* I didn't really know what you liked .

Bianca smiled.

B- Thank you.. it's nice.

The butler brought out our drinks and food one at a time. When it all arrived we prayed and started eating.

Me- We go cake testing tomorrow.

Bianca- Oooo cake testing! *Smiles*

I chuckled.

Me- You like that?

B- I love,love desserts.

Me- Me too, me too.

Bianca smiled a small smile and looked down at her food.

Right in the middle of Bianca's and I dessert, I pulled out her wedding ring box.

Me- You know...

She looked up from her plate.

Me- I didn't really properly purpose... I know this isn't real, but I figured... we should make this feel at least real.

She was looking me dead in my eyes.

I got up and got down on one knee.

Me- Bianca Templeton. You are very much a handful ! *Chuckles* You have lots of sass... but you're fun... since I've known you, you have shown nothing but fun , and wanting to have fun!.... I haven't had pure , good fun in a long time... Thank you Bianca. So, Will You Marry Me?

Bianca giggled.

Bianca- No I won't... Of course I will Jason.

I smiled. Bianca helped me off my knee and I slipped her ring back on her finger.

Me- Never take this off again.

B- Hmmm..Never give me a reason to take it off.

I chuckled.

B grabbed my face and she was about to kiss me , like all couples do when they just got engaged. But we are false.

B- Oh, I'm sorry.

She let go of my face. She stood up and began walking out .

B- Well, see you tomorrow ...

Me- Bianca wait.

She stopped.

Me- You know we are engaged.

B- Ok?

Me- We can sleep together.

B- Ha, no.

Me- What if one of the maids find you in the guest room.

Bianca-.. Ok. Fine. You have a point.

Bianca started walking upstairs , and I followed behind. I helped her bring her bags to my room. I changed into just boxers, and got in bed. Bianca was changing into a grey night romper and  then she took her hair down . She was makeup less . She look gorgeous.

I watched her climb into bed. She turned on her side and turned off the lamp.

B- Night Jason..

Me- Night B..

I scooted up behind Bianca and wrapped my arms around her waist. I know she felt me, because her arm rested on mine.

After all.. we are engaged.

(A/N Can you guys believe Bey is pregnant with twins! Like I am so shocked! And I don't like Jay 😭💀🚮.But I have to just deal with him.)