50.

B's Pov
It's been a couple days since Jason told me the news. We've still been staying in the same house. I've just been sleeping in a different room. I'm really trying to wrap my mind around all of this..

Tonight I'm in hotlanta. Jason's been here shooting more scenes for Star. I normally would say I'm visiting him, but I'm not. I came here to see Cami. To talk to her..

The twins are in Texas with my mom. It feels like everybody is just asking for my kids nowadays haha. But I don't mind. They love their GG already. Plus I could tell that she knew I needed a little break so I dropped them off in Htown before coming here.

It was night when I arrived to Atlanta which was perfect timing because they should be wrapping things up by the time I get there. When I arrived on the scene Jason and Cami was in the middle of a scene actually. I stood by silently and watched them play their parts.... I don't know if it's good acting or a real connection between them, because somethings there.. I know it.. I feel it.

People onset started noticing me and I really wanted to hide or something because I didn't want to be a disruption or distraction. I was hoping the hype would cease at least until they finished and it did. As soon as the cameras cut I was attacked by different people from different directions. I made it my duty to talk awhile with the cast of Star. They work very hard and I've noticed.

Sooner than later Jason made his way over to me.

J- Hey. You didn't tell me you was coming to town. Where's the kids?

We shared a quick hug before pulling away.

Me- I took them to Texas. My mom wanted them.

He nodded.

Me-... Where's Cami?

Jason gave me a look.

J- In her trailer.. why?

Me- The purpose of me coming here wasn't for you. I want to talk to her. Myself.

Jason gave me a long stare before leading the way to her trailer.

J- B, please don't do anything crazy.

Me- I'm not.. she's pregnant..

Jason stood there for a minute and then walked away. I sighed before knocking. It took a moment but then I heard a voice.

Cami- One second.

I heard footsteps and the door opened. Her smile instantly faded. She started looking around as if this was some sort of joke.

Me- I just want to talk.. that's the least you can do.  Right?

Her face dropped as she nodded. She held the door open as I walked in. Her trailer was nice. Well furnished.

I pulled off my shades and turned to her.

Me- Hi, I'm Bianca.

Cami- I'm Cami. Nice to meet you..

I gave her a sly smile.

Me- Even though the terms are not so nice.

Cami- ..I'm assuming Jason told you.

I nodded.

Cami- Please, sit.

I took a seat on a nice little stool.

Cami- Would you like some water?

She reached in the refrigerator and that's when I noticed her little bump.

Me- No thank you. I'm fine.

She nodded and sat across from me.

Cami-*Sighs*... Listen. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I didn't intentionally trap Jason... I-GCO.

Me- You knew he was married.. not putting all the blame on you or anything but I'm just tired of hearing this "I didn't mean for it to happen," BULLSHIT.

Cami eyes got watery.

Cami- I'm sorry. If I could take it all back I would. But I can't.

Me- I just want to know why....how...

My eyes got watery as well. When my tears fell, hers did too.

Cami- It was a mistake. *Whispers* A stupid mistake. And I promise it only happened once.. we were just caught in the moment..

Caught in the moment.

Me- ... I forgave him for cheating... now you're pregnant... why do I have to keep reliving this nightmare?! *Cries*

Cami-... I know... my baby is nothing to you... but I love it and I want to keep it.

She looked up at me as if she wanted confirmation from me.

Me- You're a grown woman Cami. You can do whatever you want. Jason is a grown man. He can do whatever he wants... what's forming in your stomach right now.. is y'all's business...Frankly I'm not sure if I want any parts in this....I came here because I just wanted to know why?.. woman to woman.

A tear slipped again.

Me- Why did you help him hurt me....

Those words must've cut deep because she instantly started crying.

Cami- I'm sorry Bianca.. I can't image how you're feeling.

Me- Of course you can't. I never want you to be able to image how I feel!... This is another kind of hurt... another type of betrayal. You knew about me. You knew who I was and still slept with my husband... I pray nothing like this ever happens to you Cami...

She looked out the window with tears in her eyes... she can't even look at me.

I got up and made my way out of her trailer. I wiped my eyes as I walked back to my waiting truck.

J- Hey! B!

Jason came running after me. He grabbed onto my arm to stop me from walking.

Me- Let go Jason.

J- You Okay?

Me- Do I look okay?!

I snatched my arm away.

Me- You and that girl.

I pointed to her trailer.

Me- Shattered me.

Jason looked down.

J-... We just got back on good terms babe.

Me- Yea well another human being wasn't in the picture Jason!.... if you were in my shoes right now you wouldn't even be able to stomach this... and you know it.

We stared in each other eyes for awhile before I turned and walked away..."We were just caught in the moment," was the only thing ringing thru my head.