3.

Bianca's Pov
Kelly- Bianca! You needed that job!

Me- I didn't need anything.

Jason told Mr. and Mrs. Crawford like he said he would, and guess what? I'm jobless.

Kelly- How do you expect to pay your rent?

Me- From our gigs duh.

Kelly- B, we only have one show a week, and we get paid 100 dollars that we split 3 ways. That's $33 dollars... you pay me $20 dollars for rent , help out with some of my bills, yet yours and your groceries. That's not enough B.

Me-... I know. Listen...Can we just talk about this later? We have to meet Michelle for our performance.

Kelly-.. Alright.

Kelly left her kids with her next door neighbor and we made our way to the subway. She paid for my fare.

Me-*Smiles*

Kelly is 23, she had her first child at 17 and ever since then she's been popping them out. One every year just about. She works at a restaurant but she also get a lot of help from the government. Plus this part time job. Her and Michelle started a group when they were 18 called "Destiny's Child," they barely got gigs so they went on a search. I was 14 when they found me, I would sing at the subway entrance every Saturday for a little money. They paid me $80 bucks to join, and now here we are.

Michelle doesn't have kids. She lives with her boyfriend Marc. He isn't about nothing. He has tried to get in my pants countless of times, keep in mind he is 30,.. I haven't told Michelle about that because nothing happened and she won't believe me so why waste my time.

When we got to the club Michelle was not there. 20 minutes later she walked in, LATE.

Kelly- Michelle!

Michelle- Whaat, what? What do you want Kelly?

Kelly- You're late!

Michelle- Look-GCO.

Kelly- Your outfit twisted. What is your problem?

Michelle- No what is your problem?!

Me- Guys.

Kelly- My problem is you! You can't do anything right!

Me- Guys?

Michelle- Says the one who popped out 6 children . All different baby dads and not one of them here!

Me- Guuuuys?

Kelly- Oh so now my kids a problem? You're living with a 30 year old man that doesn't even want your boney a-GCO.

Me- HEY!!!

They both looked at me.

Me- Stop! We are suppose to be a team! This isn't team work! We have a freaking show and just bout the whole club then heard y'all two arguing! Get it together or I'm out!

Michelle-.. I'm sorry Kel.

Kelly- I'm sorry too.

They hugged it out.

Me- Michelle fix ya clothes and let's go.