51.

B's Pov
So I'm still in Atlanta. Simply because I don't know where to go or who to turn to. Sophia is with solo and her family. The twins are with my mom and Rich. They all have something they're enjoying and I don't wanna crash their party.

Right now I'm having brunch at this local restaurant here in the ATL. I'm by myself. Just me and my bodyguards. I was enjoying my breakfast and checking my emails when my phone rung, again. J has been calling and calling and calling. He gets declined every time so you would think he'd stop.

I finished my breakfast and left after paying. On my way out fans were sneaking pictures of me. Times like this I wish I was invisible.... I just want to be left alone.

I got in my waiting truck and the driver asked me where we were off to.

Me-*Sighs* I have no idea...

I laid my head on the window as we pulled off. My driver was a good driver. He just drove and drove.. letting me think.

My phone rung again.

Me- If this damn fool call me one more time!

I reluctantly answered the call.

Me- JASON WHAT! WHAT JASON! WHAT DO YOU WANT!?

His face was shocked.

J-... Baby.

Me- Do not call me that.

J- ...Bianca.

He didn't like saying that at all.

J- Are you still in town?

Me-..I am....

J- Please meet me somewhere.

Me-*Sighs* Jason I don't want to be near you.

He started pleading.

J- Bab-Bianca. Please.

I rolled my eyes and nodded. Jason gave the address to my driver and we were off.

We pulled up outside of a hotel. I was helped out the car and I walked in. Jason security was waiting and led me to his room. It was on the very top floor.

They unlocked the door for me and I walked in slowly. My heels clacking against the stone floor.

J- B.

I turned around and there he was. Him and all his glory.

Me- Hi.

J- Bianca I'm sorry baby.

I saw a tear slip.

Me- I know you are. But I'm tired of hearing the sorries... you shouldn't feel sorrow when you have a baby on the way.

J- A baby by someone I don't love. I don't love her Bianca can't you see that?!

Me- No! I can't see that! I was there Jason. I was there when y'all was shooting that scenes the other night. I saw you. I saw her. I saw the connection..

J- BIANCA!

Someone's getting frustrated.

J- That's not true! That's not true at all! You know me, you know my heart!

Me- I don't know you... The old Jason would've neveeeeeer done this to me.. A part of me wish I would've never gotten myself into in this scandal.

J- scandal.... that's how you feel about our marriage...

The look on his face was hard to bare. I cleared my throat and looked to the side.

Me- It was never suppose to get this serious Jaso-GCO

J- Well it got serious Bianca! It got serious the moment I realized how beautiful your soul was.

He sat on the couch with his head in his hands. I continued to stand.

Me-...it's not so beautiful anymore..

Tears welled up in my eyes.

Me- I meant my vows Jason... every single word...

My tears silently fell. He looked up at me and I could see his.

J- I meant mine too..

I shook my head.

Me- That night... I asked you how was the party. And what did you tell me? You said it was fine... why didn't you tell me then!

J- I was embarrassed. I didn't want to lose everything I worked so hard to get back.

Me-... I'm your wife Jason. You're suppose to trust me... we vowed to tell each other everything, no matter how ugly or uncomfortable it might be..

He nodded slowly.

J- I know..

Me- ... Jason I can't sit around and watch you go through a pregnancy with someone else. I can't stomach that.

J- What does that mean?...

Me-...............

I sighed and looked towards the floor.

Me- I want a divorce.

Jason immediately stood up. His face turning red.

J- WHAT?! A DIVORCE! No. Bianca that's what we're not going to do. We're not going to break up this home. I'm not signing no divorce papers.

I immediately got mad because how can he be so selfish!

Me- DO I ASK YOU FOR ANYTHING!? I DON'T ASK YOU FOR ANYTHING! ALL I EVER ASKED IS FOR YOU TO BE HONEST WITH ME AND YOU CAN BARELY DO THAT!... DON'T BE SELFISH JASON!

J- SELFISH!? YOU'RE TRYING TO BREAK UP THIS HAPPY HOME WE'VE BUILT FOR OUR KIDS!

By now Jason and I was face to face. Toe to toe.

Me- THIS HOME IS FAR FROM HAPPY AND YOU BROKE IT UP THE MOMENT YOU LOST YOURSELF IN THAT "MOMENT!"

I picked up my clutch so I could leave. As I was walking out I turned to him.

Me- Don't hold me hostage in this marriage to witness something that's hurting me to the core...

He looked down.

Me- That's like shooting something that's already dead.

He looked up and clenched his jaw. Sorry but the truth hurts.

I gave him one last look before opening the door and making my way out.