33.

Bianca's Pov
It was the ending of my show in Washington, D.C. and I allowed my crew to bring Sophia out into the crowd. She's either always watching for backstage or the VIP section with some of my crew members. She's never been out there with my fans, and I want her to experience that.

As I was starting the last song of the night I seen her. My bodyguards were holding her. She had headphones on to protect her little ears. I smiled at her, and waved. My fans were also waving. That's when I kneeled down and started singing to her. The whole entire time I was cheesing so much. I know my fans saw the affection in my face.

Sophia laid her head on my bodyguards shoulder. It made me feel all gummy inside. I don't know what I was feeling to be honest. I'm not use to these type of emotions.

I smiled at Sophia one last time before getting up and making my way around. Looking at all my fans beautiful faces as they sung along made my heart melt. If I could listen to them all night I would.

I ended the song and stood there smiling.

Me- Washington D.C..... y'all were amazing tonight!

They cheered.

Me- Thank you all for coming out and showing my crew, as so myself, so much love. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you guys!!

The drum hit the final two beats and I jumped on the last one.

Me- GOODNIGHT!

They had music playing in the background as I made my way backstage. I was instantly giving a towel and some water.

Assistant- Good Job B!

I smiled.

Me- Thank you, and also thank you for watching Sophia.

Assistant- She was no problem.

I found my waiting golf cart, and a little package was there waiting.

Me-*Smiles* Hihi!

Sophia giggled.

I picked her up and she sat on my lap the whole way to the dressing room.

Me- Did you like the show?

Sophia nodded.

Sophia- It was soooo huge!!

Me- Wow, it was!

Sophia nodded again. I chuckled to myself.

When we made it to my dressing room I asked my bodyguard what time it was.

BG- 12:55 a.m.

Wow, it's so late.

Me- Are you hungry Soph?

Sophia- A little.

I nodded.

We walked into my dressing room and boom. Jason.

Sophia- Hey Mr. Jason.

J- Hey Soph.

Jason picked Sophia up and swung her around. She giggled.

Me- How'd you get in?

J- I am your husband after all.

I rolled my eyes.

J- I actually just got here.

Me- Where were you? With Kourtney?

J- She's nothing but a friend Bianca.

Me- How do I know that?

J- I'm telling you. The honest truth.

Jason sat Sophia down and walked over to me. He grabbed me. I tried to get out of his grip,but failed. He forcefully made eye contact with me.

J- *Whispers* When I said I was falling for you I meant it.

Me- Do you really... or are you convincing yourself. Last time I checked I'm not your type nor good enough for you.

J- All the things I've said in the past was me convincing myself NOT to fall for you. When this whole time I was. I love you.

Jason kissed my cheek. I looked at Sophia and made the "loco" symbol and pointed at Jason. She laughed.

J- What'd you do?

I tried to hold my laughter in. That's when he turned to Sophia.

J- Soph what'd mommy do?

Did he just say mommy?

Soph- I'm not telling! *giggles*

J- Ok.

Next thing I know I'm being thrown over Jason's shoulder.

Me- *Gasp* Jason!

Then he started running after Soph. When he caught her he threw her over his other shoulder. I held onto her legs.

Me- Jason! Don't drop her!

Sophia- Don't drop Mo-Mrs. Bianca either!

Jason chuckled.

Jason- Do you girls think I'll really drop y'all?

Me- YES!

Sophia- Uh-huh.

Jason- Come on. Let's go eat. I'm starving.

Sophia- Me too daddy.

Daddy? What? He gets called "Daddy," that is not fair!

Jason carried us both out my dressing room still over his shoulders. My bodyguard just smirk.

Me- Help. Don't you see I'm being held against my will.

Jason- Oh no she's not.

My bodyguards laughed and just followed us out.

Me- Well everyone's against B.

Jason-*Chuckles* No one's against you. Everyone loves you.

Me- *Whispers* Not everybody..

I looked over at a now drifting asleep Sophia.