29.

Bianca's Pov
Today I am in New Orleans. I've been here for a couple days. Staying with my sister. Gran ,aka mom, and Richard actually came down from Houston to be with us!

This morning we are at breakfast. I met Julez, Solo's son. He's so handsome. I've also met her husband. They're such a cute family. Mom and Richard are also so adorable.

At the table Mom and Richard were at each of the heads of the table, and Solo, Julez, and Alan were on one side of the table. Then there was little ole me on the other side... all by my lonely.

Tina- How's tour going babe?

Me- It's actually going well.

Tina- Making sure you have breaks?

I smiled. She's so protective.

Me- I'm here now aren't I.

I chuckled before sipping my orange juice.

Julez- Auntie B said I can come to her house one day. Out in L.A.

Me- Only if your mom is okay with it , and whenever I get my house.

Solo- Of course I'm okay with it! And Jason and you are moving?

Me- I-GCO.

??- Yea.. We're moving?

I looked up.

Tina- J! So glad you made it!

Mom got up and hugged J. After her, Solo hugged him, and Alan and him did a handshake. They know each other apparently.

I moved my purse out of the seat next to me to make room for Jason. He sat down and kissed my cheek. It made me tense up.

J- Hey babe.

Me- Hi.

I looked down. My hair fell in my face saving me from the stares. I was playing with my ring when Jason grabbed my hand.

We ordered our breakfast , and made small talk. Solo saw my mood change, but she didn't press me about it.

We said our goodbyes as we all went our separate ways. Jason , of course, got in my waiting car. As soon as the door closed I parted our hands.

Me-... Why are you here?

J- Tina invited me.

Me- Just leave Jason...

I leaned my head on the window. Don't cry B.

J- No Bianca.

Me- We are separated right now.

J- I don't give not two craps. I told you the truth.

I ignored Jason the rest of the way to my hotel. When we pulled up I didn't even wait for the driver to open my door. I got out myself and rushed in the hotel followed by a rushing Jason. I made it inside and caught an elevator. The door closed right in his face. When it made it to my floor I rushed off and walked to my room. As soon as I opened my door I was pushed in. I immediately fell on the floor because I was wearing heels. Jason hovered over me. I looked him dead in his eyes.

Me- Get off Jason.

J- No.

Me- Get off.

J- No.

He leaned down and kissed my lips. I moved my face.

Me- *Whispers* Stop.

Tears immediately filled my eyes.

Jason continued kissing me.

J- I love you.

He looked at me.. deep in my eyes.

J- I love you. And it's hard, because this wasn't suppose to happen. I wasn't suppose to fall for you like I am falling for you. Bianca, please forgive me... the whole time she was kissing me all I could think about was you. I left because I didn't want to hurt you. Even if this is a fake relationship..... well...... I don't know what's fake anymore...

J kissed me again. I kissed him back through my tears.

J- Does this mean you forgive me? *Smiles*

Me- .. Yes. *Smiles*

Jason chuckled before wiping my tears.

J- Now, what about this house in L.A. ?

Me- I want a house out there... I love Cali. So beautiful.

J- Not more than you.

I blushed.

J- I support you though. We can get a house out there too.

Me- Jason? There's something else I want to do.. but I didn't know how you'd feel....

Jason smiled.

J- Yea?

I told Jason my plan. He was in full agreement!

Me- We can!?

J- Of course. *Chuckles*

I kissed him. I'm beyond happy!

Me- I'm so excited! Can't wait to get back to Cali.

He laughed.

J- Now.

He scooped me up. My legs immediately wrapped around his torso. He walked to the bed and laid me down.

J-*Smirks*

Jason creepy smirk is adorable.

Me- *Chuckles*