21

Bianca's Pov
Tour. That's what I've been up to lately. I've been hitting the charts and selling out on everything , so Jason came up with a perfect idea. Touring! I was so excited about it when I first heard the news , but we are in our 7th state and I'm getting exhausted.

Jason- Alright honey. You got this.

Me- I know "babe", but I am sore.

Jason- How about after the show tonight we can go explore the city of Atlanta and see what they have to offer.

I smiled.

Me- Are you asking me on a date Mr. Leak.

Jason wrapped his arms around me.

Jason- I surely am Mrs. Leak.

We both eyed the producers as they pasted by giving us eyes. When they rounded the corner we quickly parted ourselves.

Me- Ok now. I'm looking forward to eating Jason! Don't be playing with my emotions.

We both chuckled.

Jason- I got you B.

My manager came and found me and we walked to the front. We prayed and got set in our places.

Onstage the energy was fire. I gave my fans my whole soul. Probably why I'm always sore, but I don't care! I adore my hive!

•••••

After the concert I took a truck straight to my hotel. As soon as I got in I was met with a nicely dressed Jason.

Me- Well aren't you looking snazzy! You make me look like a hot sweaty pig.

Jason laughed.

Jason- You don't look too bad.

I chuckled as I made my way to the shower. I showered , and got dressed in a nice cream dress with gold heels. I put my hair in a high pony, and I made my way out the closet.

Jason- Now... you look even better.

I smiled.

Me- Thanks Jason. Now can we please go. I'm running on E.

Jason laughed.

He grabbed my hand and intertwine our fingers. We walked out the room and got on an elevator that took us down to the truck. We got in the back and Jason gave the driver directions.

We pulled up to McDonald's. He helped me out.

Me- This is the date?

Jason- Yea.

I smiled.

Me- I love it. How cute.

Jason smiled and we held hands as we walked in. We ordered and got our food. We sat in the play area.

Me- I find it cute how you try to bring me to places I'm comfortable with.

Jason-*Smiles* It's the least I can do.

I smiled and ate a fry. When we were done we played in the play area. I was hiding from Jason on the slide. When he caught me he grabbed my leg and we went down.

Us-*Laughs*

Jason looked at me then at his clock.

Jason- It's 2:00 a.m. You have to be up at 6:30.

I sighed.

Me- I know.. we probably should go.

Jason- Yea..

He helped me up and I slipped my heels back on. He held the door as we walked out. The workers tried to sneak pictures but failed.

We got in the truck, and we made our way back to the hotel. When we arrived at our door , I opened it and walked in. I sat on the bed and Jason took off his jacket.

Me- Thank you for a fun time tonight.

Jason- You're welcome B.

He laid down on his side of the bed, but I couldn't help but watch him and wonder what life would be like with him for real.