32.

Bianca's Pov
Today, it's all about Sophia. I got her up around a decent time and helped her get dressed.

Sophia- What are we doing today Mrs. Bianca?

I chuckled as I pulled her shirt over her head.

Me- Bianca is fine. And, we are having a girls day. You, my grandmother, whom which I call mom, and I. *Smiles*

Sophia smiled.

Me- Time to do this head full of hair girly! *Chuckles*

I lift her up in my arms, which made her laugh. I walked us to her bathroom and she stood on a stool as I began doing her hair. It ended up in two puff balls with fresh white bows on each side, matching her grey and white striped dress.

I leaned down and we smiled at each other thru the mirror.

Me- All done.

Sophia- Thank you Mrs. Bianca.

Me- It's no problem.

I helped her down and she followed me downstairs. I grabbed my purse and Sophia's jacket before walking out to the truck that was waiting.

When we got in I buckled her in her seat. She looked out the window the whole ride to my mom's hotel. As we pulled up she was on her way out. The driver opened the door and she hopped right in.

Tina- Good morning honey!

Me- Morning mom.

We shared a kiss on the cheek. That's when I looked at Sophia.

Me- Mom, this is Sophia. The one I've been telling you all about.

Tina- Hello Sophia, I'm Tina. You're so gorgeous!

Sophia smiled a shy smile.

Sophia- Thank You Mrs. Tina.

Tina- Oh no, Tina, Grandma, GG. Any of that is fine. You're family sweetheart.

Sophia slightly nodded.

The whole car ride Sophia was playing games on my phone while my mom and I talked.

When we pulled up to the restaurant I unbuckled Soph, and held her as my bodyguards led us through the thick crowd. Sophia was slightly choking me.

When we made it in I put her down.

Me- There we go. All safe and sound. You were such a big girl. *Smiles*

We shared a high five before we got seated in a vacant room.

I talked Sophia through all the options she had on the kids meal. She ended up wanting pancakes,with a happy face on it, bacon, and a fruit bowl. I got chicken and waffles and my mom got an omelette with a side of oatmeal.

While we ate, and Sophia colored, my mom and I were talking.

Tina- So, where's J?

I ate a piece of my chicken and shrugged.

Me- I left him in the bed...

My mom just stared at me.

Tina- You guys still going through it?

Me- *Sighs* This day is about Sophia mom..

We looked over at Soph. She was coloring and eating fruit with her fingers at the same time.

Tina- She's a gorgeous little girl.

I stared at Soph.

Me- *Whispers* .. Yea... she's been through a lot..