48.

Jason's Pov
Tonight Bianca and I were suppose to go out but she decided to stay home with the kiddos. I would've been there with her, but one of the cast members from "Star," was throwing a little get together so I decided to go. Just to show my face for a little while.

I walked downstairs and the twins were in their onesies laying in their little play pin. B and Sophia was baking cupcakes. I'm assuming they're all good now.

B- Oooouuu, is that my hubs?

I smirked.

Me- I'm all yours babe.

I gave her lips a kiss.

Me- I will be back shortly.

I kissed Sophia's head.

Soph- See ya later daddy!

Me- See ya sweetheart.

B- Be careful hon.

Me- Yes ma'am.

I stood over my beautiful twinzos.

Me- Daddy babies. *Smiles*... Alright y'all I'm out.

I walked out the house and made my way to my vehicle. I drove to the address and it was packed! I walked in and found Luke. We gave each other dap before grabbing some drinks and heading to the V.I.P section. Cami was there. I greeted everybody and took a seat.

Everybody was having a good time, drinking.. laughing, but Cami looked depressed. She wasn't touching anything. She was just sitting there.

It was around 1:00 and I decided it was time for me to head in.

Me- *Stands up* Alright y'all.

Luke- You about to bounce man?

Me- Yea man.

Luke- The party just got started J!

Luke chuckled.

Me- I'm married with children.

Jude- Exactly! Let the man go.

Jude was giving Luke a glare. I chuckled. She has him in check.

Luke-*Chuckles* Alright man. Text me when you make it.

We dapped it up again and I headed to my car. Before I got in I heard my name being called.

??- Jason! Wait!

I turned around. Cami.

I cleared my throat.

Me- What's up Cami?

Cami-.. I um.

She crossed her arms and looked to the side.

Cami-.. I missed my period.

She looked up at me.

Me- W-wait. What?

Cami- ... I'm pregnant.

A tear slipped from her eyes.

Cami- I swear I didn't mean for this to happen. *Cries* I know you're a happy man with your wife and family. I don't want to be a home wrecker. What happened between us was a mistake. I regret every minute.

I paced back and forth.

Me- Damn man!

She jumped a little.

Me- Damn.

Cami- .... I know you're upset. But Jason... I want this baby. I do... If you don't want to be-GCO

Me- *Sigh* Stop it.. I'm not a man if I walk away from something that's mine...

She just stood there.

Cami- ..As soon as the baby gets here we can have a DNA test... just to be 100%..

I nodded.

Cami- Goodnight..

She turned around and walked back into the house. I got in my car and drove off. When I got home I saw a cupcake left for me. Sophia saved it. I ate it with a glass of milk.

I walked upstairs and checked on Sophia. She was peacefully sleeping. I kissed her cheek. I then walked in the twins room. Sir was up.

Me- What's up little man..

I picked him up. I went in their little refrigerator and got him a bottle. I warmed it up before feeding him. I watched as he ate.

Me-... When you grow up please don't be like me son.

He looked me in the eyes as if he understood what I was saying.

Me-... I love you.. I love my family. But I made some bad decisions little guy... and it keeps getting worse.... I know your mom is going to leave me. I know she is.

My little man finished and I patted his back lightly. Sooner than later he fell asleep. I kissed him before laying him down. I peeped in on Rumi and she was sleeping peacefully. I rubbed her little hand.

I finally walked into my bedroom. I showered before laying down. I laid my head on B's stomach and held her close. She felt me and rubbed my back in her sleep.

B- How was the party hon?

Me- It was ok..

B- That's good babe..Goodnight. Love you.

Me- Love you too baby.

She turned on her side and I held her from behind. I didn't get any rest. I just watched her sleep all night....Her heart is about to crumble into pieces....