47.

B's Pov
The kids and I have been home from the hospital for a week now. Life is hectic trying to adjust to  three children. I definitely didn't predict this for myself, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Jason has honestly been a HUGE help. I thought he was amazing with Sophia, but he's doing a way better job with all of them together. He's stepped up a lot considering the fact Sophia wants absolutely nothing to do with me.

It was now 7 o'clock in the morning and I was downstairs nursing the twins. I heard Jason upstairs waking up Sophia. She goes to school thru out the week now. She loves school.

The twins were done nursing and they went right back to sleep. I laid them down in their cribs before making my way to Sophia's bathroom. Jason had her all dressed and he was attempting to do her hair.

I leaned on the door frame and waited for them to notice me.

Jason- Today's going to be a great day. Okay?

Sophia smiled and nodded.

Sophia- It's Friyay!

Jason chuckled.

Jason- Will you talk to mom today?

Sophia smile faded. Jason turned her around.

Jason- Whats the matter?

Tears started rolling down her face. The sight of that made me tear up. Her little face turned red. Jason gave her a tight hug.

After she got herself together a little she started talking.

Sophia- ..It's hard to adjust.. *Wipes eyes* I love my siblings...., but I don't want mommy to think less of me because... I'm not actually hers. I really love you two and I don't want to go back to the orphanage.

Jason started to speak but I knocked. They both looked up. Sophia faces turned red. Is she scared?

She looked down before trying to walk past me. I stopped her with my arm.

Me- Come on.

She turned right on around and made her way back into the bathroom.

Jason- I'll go check on the babies.

I nodded and he kissed my cheek before exiting.

Me- Sit.

She sat on her little stool and I began doing her hair. We sat in silence for a long time before I begun singing while doing her hair.

Me- *Singing* Each day I feel so blessed to be looking at you
'Cause when you open your eyes, I feel alive
My heart beats so damn quick when you say my name
When I'm holding you tight, I'm so alive.

I saw her eyes look up at me in the mirror. They were full of hope mixed with curiosity wondering if the song was for her. I didn't tell her if it was or if it wasn't. It was. I've been working on the song for awhile now. I wanted to sing it for her when I actually finished it. It's not done just yet, but we're almost there.

Me- ... You're all done bugaboo.

I gave her a slight smile and a kiss on the head before exiting her room.

I had just finished packing Sophia's lunchbox when her and Jason walked downstairs. They were holding hands. I handed him her lunchbox as we walked to the front door. I waved as they got in the car.

Me- Have a great day sweet pea.

I blew her kisses before closing the door. As soon as the door shut the baby monitors went off.

Me-*Sigh* Mommy is coming Rumi.