22.

Jason's Pov
I left Bianca's tour, because things were starting to get heated. We were bumping heads way more than we used to. I don't know what's changing in this deal, but it's not like it used to be where we just didn't care.

B's in Dallas, Texas , and I'm in Los Angles. A friend of mine asked me to come out and see her perform.

I arrived at her venue and it was already a full house. I smiled at some cameras and made my way to the back. I knocked on her dressing room door and she answered!

??- Jason!

She gave me a tight hug around my neck. I carefully walked in and closed the door behind me.

Me- Rihanna. *Chuckles*

Ri- I didn't think you were coming!

Me- I wouldn't have missed it for the world. We go way back.

Rihanna laughed.

Ri- Yea.. way back.

She walked to her makeup stand , and I sat on the couch.

Ri- Water or anything? They gave me lots of food.

Me- Nah nah . I'm good.

Ri- So how you been? How's life? *Smiles*

Me- Life's been amazing. I'm really blessed.

Ri- And wifey..

She looked at me thru her mirror while  applying more lip gloss.

Me- B, she's great. She's touring . You know doing her thing.

Ri smiled some and looked down.

Ri- That's great.

We heard a knock meaning it's time for her to go out.

Ri-*Sighs* Here goes nothing.

We walked to the door together.

Me-You got this Ri. I believe in you.

Ri looked me in my eyes.

Ri- You do?

Me- Of course I do! Why woul-GCO.

Next thing I know Rihanna locked her lips with mine. And did I really kiss back.

We broke away and Ri smiled.

Ri- See you after... right?

I scratched my head. Did that really just happened...

Me- Uuuh yea.. Right.

She giggled and left the room.

•••
After the concert I met back up with Ri at her hotel. She told me to come. I knocked on her door and she opened it and ran back to the bathroom.

Ri- Make yourself comfortable!

Me- Ok.

I sat on the couch and played on my phone for awhile. Bianca uploaded a picture on Instagram. Her show must be over.

I heard soft music come on and heels clicking the floor. I looked up and saw Ri standing in front of me in lingerie. She took my phone and sat it on the coffee table.

Me- Um Rihanna.

Ri- Shh.

She got on top of me, and kissed me before kissing my neck. She was too caught up in the moment to realize my phone was ringing. But I realized it, and I saw it. A picture of Bianca flashed across my screen.."My Heart ❤️ ," is calling.