44.

B's POV
Today I have scheduled a maturity shoot out in LA. Jason is suppose to be coming so we can talk. Not going to lie, I am a little nervous. It's just been a minute since we've last seen each other.

Sophia and I are on a Jet right now heading to LAX.

Sophia,"Mommy?" She looked at me. I smiled. "What's up bugaboo?" I ran my hand thru her hair. "I'm nervous.." she said. I frowned, "Nervous?" She nodded. "Nervous for what honey?" I asked. She looked down but I picked her chin right back up. "Sophia..." she sighed. "Never mind mommy. I'm ok." I gave her a long look. "No worries." She said as she got up and went to the bathroom.

I'm going to find out what's going on with little missy later own.

We landed in LA and we were immediately rushed off the jet and into a waiting vehicle. We drove to our destination and my team and I went to work.

Me- Soph, here's your lunch.

Sophia came running into the kitchen. I helped her onto a stool and laid out her food for her. She had Chic-fil-A. I rarely let her eat a lot of greasy foods, but hey. Why not. At least they gave her a fruit bowl.

Julius stayed with Sophia as I went to hair and makeup. After hair and makeup we went to my first shoot. The themes of my shoots revolves around a lot of floral decor. My team did an amazing job.

Me- This is beautiful you guys. *Smiles*

I got settled in and the shoot started. Sooner than later Sophia came out in her outfit and wearing her floral crown. She climbed onto my podium.

Me- You look so beautiful sweet pea.

I was cheesing so hard at my little princess. She blushed.

Sophia- Thank you mommy.

I gave her a kiss and she laid her head on my belly. The photographer shot pics of that pose before we switched it up.

We went to my other set and right when I sat down Jason walked in. Him and all his glory. He watched us as we took our pics. When we finished that set I was heading to hair and makeup again.

Me- You're all done bugaboo. Your dad's over there. Go give him kisses.

Sophia leaped off my lap and ran to Jason. He had his arms already opened. Ready for the attack. I smiled a little.

I walked to hair and makeup again. They touched me up before I did my pool shoot.

When I walked outside Jason and Sophia was sitting down waiting. Before I got in the water Jason grabbed my hand.

Jason- Hey..

I looked at him for a moment before replying.

Me- Hey..

I pulled my hand away and I was then helped into the pool.

Soph- Good luck mommy!

She cheered me on. I laughed before going under water. We did several poses. Of course they gave me breathing breaks. The pool shoot was honestly my favorite one. So dramatic and fun.

I got dried off and changed into comfy clothes. Jason carried a now sleeping Sophia to his vehicle. His dropping us off at home.

The car ride home was silent the whole way.

When we pulled into the gates I smiled at the security guard as we drove by. We pulled into the garage and J got soph out. He took her up to her room while I got settled in my room.

I sat on the bed as Jason leaned on the door frame.

J- So...

I just looked at him.

J-... Bianca... I am so sorry.. from the bottom of my heart.

A tear fell. Not from my eyes but from his.

J- I miss my home. I miss you. I miss Sophia.

I stood up and walked slowly to Jason. I touched his cheek. I grabbed his hand and held it in mine. We were standing face to face. His eyes were locked on mine. He pulled me into a hug before I could even say anything. He was holding me so tight and all the feelings I wanted to lose came rushing back.

Me-... Jason.... we still have a lot to talk about.

J- I know... but right now I just want to hold you.

After awhile he let me go and started making his way out. I ran to the top of the stairs as he made it to the bottom.

Me- W-wait.

He turned around.

Me- ...Where are you going?

He looked confused.

Me- ......Stay.... please..

He gave me a long passionate look before sitting his keys down and making his way back upstairs. He picked me up and carried me inside of our bedroom. He laid me on the bed and gave my stomach so many kisses.

J- I missed y'all.

I gave him a small smile.

Me- ..We missed you too.