6.

Bianca's Pov
When Hank said he was going to make us the next big thing. He was not kidding. Literally a couple days after our breakfast meeting he had Kelly, Michelle, and I in the booth. We've dropped singles and so far the world loves us.

Kelly has moved her family out of the projects , and into a nice big house. She actually started dating someone. I don't know who he is, she hasn't brought him around yet.

Michelle is single. Has her own nice crib and she's just being her natural self. I've been crashing with her lately. I refuse to go home to Jason. Everyone is doing good for themselves except me..I have to be stuck in a contract relationship with a man that doesn't even appreciate me.

Michelle- B?.. B?

Me- Oh, huh?

Michelle- We're on in two minutes. Time for prayer.

Me- Ok.

I walked out the dressing room with Kelly and Michelle.

Kelly- You saying the prayer tonight?

Me- Y-yea. I can.

We grabbed hands with the crew and looked down.

Me- Lord give us the strength to go out on stage and perform to our full potential that I know we have. There has been so many people that have put there lives on hold to come and build this beautiful stage we have and we have to own it tonight!!

Everyone chuckled.

Me- Amen.

Kelly- Destiny's Child on 3!

Michelle- 1,2,3!

Us- Destiny's Child!

Kelly- Lets get it!

Kelly and Michelle walked off all hyped. I slowly followed behind. I got hooked up while they were already set in place on stage.

Me- *Smiles* Thank you.

The mic person smiled before I walked off. I walked up to my girls and got in my possession.

Me- *Whispers* Alright.

That's when the lights went low and the music went blasting.

On stage the energy was spectacular. Kelly and Michelle were loving the vibe. They were so happy, and I was happy that they were happy. That's all that matters to me.

When we got off stage they were still all hype walking to the dressing room. I grabbed a towel and patted my sweaty forehead. All I heard was my heels clicking down the hall and my heavy breathing.

??- Bad night?

I turned around.

Me-*Scuffs* Why are you here?

??- Sorry for being concerned. My fiancé hasn't been returning my calls, my messages.. you haven't been home.

Me- As far as I'm concerned I have no home.

I rolled my eyes and started back walking. Jason grabbed my arm.

Me- Just let me be!

I snatched my arm away.

Jason- Come home Bianca.

Me- Why does it bother you so much? Huh? ... Olivia is better off doing this, for real..... You wasted your time flying all the way to New Mexico.

Jason- I didn't mean anything I said.

Me- No, you meant all of it! You're everything I thought you were....

Jason just stood there. I felt tears.

Me- So go away. Matter of fact.

I pulled my ring out of my boot. Since it's so expensive I usually keep it in my shoe when I'm on stage.

Me- Here.

I threw the ring at him. It hit his chest than he caught it . He looked down at it in his hand.

Me- I'm out.

Jason- B.... I'm sorry.

I walked away crying.

Jason- B..... Bianca!

I slammed my dressing room door closed. I leaned on the door and cried. Where is a mom when needed.