28.

*Listen to the song while reading*

Bianca's Pov
I've been apart from Jason for about a good two months. I've been continuing my tour. It's been keeping me occupied. I see my fans every night in a new place , and I even meet them.

I've seen Jason in the media. He's been hanging out with the Kardashian sisters a lot lately. I couldn't careless to be completely honest.

I'm back in LA. It's my day off. I've been looking for an away home out here. A place I can run away to. No one will ever find me... I think I found one, but I'll look more into it when I'm really free. Today I've been at the children's orphanage. A lot of toddlers were playing with my curly hair. We colored, sang, ate lunch. We had a big dance party also. I love kids so much. One day I hope to have my own.

It was nearing night and I was helping the children get tucked into bed. Room by room I went and said goodnight. I neared the last room and I looked in.

Me- You're not sleep yet. *Chuckles*

Sophia- I was waiting for you.

I smiled and sat on Sophia's bed.

Me- Well I'm so happy you were waiting for me.

I smiled down at her. Sophia is a 3 year old girl. Her family gave her up, I don't know why. She's so beautiful!

Sophia- Bianca.. When will you come back?

Me- Soon sweetheart. Soon.

I smiled. I bent down and kissed her forehead. She grabbed my face and kissed my cheek. When I opened my eyes I just looked at her.

Me-.... Goodnight sweetheart.

Sophia- Goodnight Bianca.

I smiled slightly before leaving the room. I walked downstairs and gathered my things. I said my goodbyes and I got in my waiting car. Before heading to my hotel I stopped at the beach for a night walk to clear my mind.

As I was walking I was just thinking. Ever since I met Jason my life has had major obstacles ... from his dad... the baby I took away from this world... everything.

I found a rock and sat on it. The wind blew through my hair. The tears that fell were immediately dried.

Some things I just wish never happened. I'm wasting a year out of my life. I could be out there finding my true love.. the father to my future kids.

I dried my tears before walking back to my car. The driver held the door open as I got in. The whole drive to my hotel I looked out at the L.A. lights. California is so gorgeous. Maybe this should be my permanent home.. Jason and I's year is almost up. I need to be planning for a future without him.