43.

Bianca's Pov
It's been a few weeks since our vacation. I wrapped up my tour, and I'm back in the studio writing and recording songs. I'm now 6 months pregnant, and lately I haven't been doing much. My doctor instructed me to be on bed rest, and for the most part I've been applying to that. What harm could going to the studio cause?

Since the vacation Jason and I have been on our break. He's been back in New York while Sophia and I are back and forth between Los Angeles and Texas. The further along I get in my pregnancy I just get the urge to come to Texas and stay with my mom. Simply because Jason isn't around. I'm in Texas at the moment and Sophia is actually in New York with Jason. She calls to check on me everyday. She's just too cute.

Right now I am currently at the studio. I've been here all morning. I'm wrapping up a song I started writing and recording last night.

Right when I was finishing up for the day I got a text from my mom.

***********Text*************
Mom- You're suppose to be on bed rest. You've been out all day and it's getting late. Get home please sweetie. Love you ♥️😘.

********************************

I chuckled at the message before replying.

I thanked everybody in the studio before heading out. I made my way to my vehicle and got in and got all buckled up. Yes, I drive myself sometimes.

Before heading home I stopped by McDonald's. The baby is craving French fries. While I was eating and driving the fries definitely were bringing back old memories as a kid.

I pulled into my mom's driveway and hopped out the car. I penguin walked all the way into the house.

Tina- About time you got home!

Mom gave me a big hug and kiss.

Me- Hey momma.

I kissed her cheek.

Tina- You know your doctor said that you needed to rest.

Me- You know that I can't rest.

My mom sighed.

Me- *Smiles* We are perfectly fine.

I rubbed my swollen belly.

Tina- *Chuckles* Come on silly girl. I made some dinner.

Me- I'm not all that hungry. I had some fries from McDonald's on the way here. *Yawns*

Tina- Those greasy things. You better get in here and eat some real food.

Me- Yes ma'am.

I followed my mom into the kitchen. She cooked some spaghetti, and Texas toast with a salad on the side. Definitely looked yummy. She fixed me a plate and a glass of water as I attempted to make myself comfortable on the bar stool.

Me- Where's Rich?

Tina- He left for a business trip earlier this evening. He asked about you.

Me- Aw, I missed him?

Tina- You surely did. You talked to Solo today?

I chuckled and playfully rolled my eyes.

Me- Of course. She wants us to come down to Nola for a few days.

Tina- That'd be fun! Let's do it.

I put a fork full of salad in my mouth.

Me- I'd have to get Soph. I don't think they've properly met yet.

Tina- *Chuckles* Solange is going to flip.

I chuckled at that thought.

Tina- Spoke to Jason?

I shook my head.

Me- Nope.

Tina- You know this break can't last forever.

Her eyes titled to my stomach.

Tina- Unless you're thinking about divorce?...

I played with my bread.

Me- I don't know mom.. I don't know what I'm feeling.

She nodded.

Tina- I understand.. but I think y'all should get together and talk. I don't wanna take sides. I love you and I love him... Just talk. Okay?

I nodded.

Me- Well, the food was delicious, but your girl is tired. *Chuckles* Love you.

I kissed her cheek.

Tina- Love you baby. Goodnight.

She rubbed my stomach.

Me- Goodnight momma.

I held my back as I wobbled upstairs. The bed is calling my name.