18.

Jason's Pov
Ever since Bianca told me the news I have been keeping her away from my Dad. Not going to lie... I've been keeping my distance also. He has no clue that I know.

Tonight my dad invited B and I to dinner. She's not coming, but I am. Before I left home I promised her that I will keep my cool.

As I was getting out the car at the restaurant , the paparazzi's flashes started to go off. Several of them asked me where B was. I simply ignored them and made my way inside. The hosts showed me to We're my dad was and I took a seat.

Hank- Son! *Smiles*

Me- Dad, what's up?..

He just smiled at me.

Hank- Ready for the big day?

Me- More than ready...

The waiter came and took our orders. Well we waited I ordered wine... I'm going to need it.

Hank- As an early wedding gift.. I brought these.

My dad pulled out files.

Me- What are those?

Hank- Son.... they're the business papers.... I'm heading the label over to you. My time is up, and I feel like you are responsible enough now to handle it.

He's giving me the label. Now?

Me- Wow.. uh. Wow.

He chuckled.

Hank- I know. My lawyer , and also yours read over this. All you have to do is sign here and it's official.

He handed me a pen. I took it.

Me- Man dad..

I signed my signature.

Hank- It's now yours. I'm so proud of you.

I chuckled.

Me- This is what this was about?

Hank- Yea.. I wanted it to be a surprised . That's why I invite you and Bianca , but she isn't here.

My face fell.

Me- Yea.... she said she didn't feel well.

Hank- Oh ok. Well I hope she gets better.

I tensed up.

Me- Yea me too.

My dad and I had dinner and then went our separate ways. When I got home B was in the kitchen eating pasta.

Me- B!!

She jumped.

Bianca- *Chuckles* Jason. Hey.

Me- I did it baby!

Bianca- Did what?

I picked B up and spun her around.

Me- The label is no longer Hank's. He signed it over to me! It's mine baby!

Bianca- I'm so proud of you!!!

Me- You won't have to worry anymore........ I know now... you won't be dropped. You, Kel, and Michelle all have a place in the label.

B started to get teary eyed.

B- What about Hank?.... What about this baby?

Me- After the wedding...We will tell him that I know and decide from there. As far as the baby...

I looked down at her.

Me- It's mine... and I'm going to love it regardless.

Before I knew it I was kissing Bianca. We pulled away and she looked me in my eyes.

Why do I feel like we aren't pretending anymore.