52.

Bianca's POV

It's been 3 months since Jason and I went our separate ways. No, we are not divorced. We are just taking time from each other. Since then I have just been working and being a mommy to my beautiful kiddos.  Jason and I co-parent great actually. Every time it's his turn to have the kids he mentions how much he misses me. Not gonna lie, I miss him too....but just the thought of him having a baby with someone else still hurts so much...

Sophia- Mommy my sister is crying. I think she wants her bottle. 

Me- Rumi lumi. You want your bottle sweet baby *Smiles*

Sophia, Rumi, Sir and I were in my hotel room in Arizona. Today I've been shooting a video all day for "The Lion King." I have been up since 4 AM believe it or not and I am one tired momma, BUT my children need me.

Me- Soph?

I walked to the counter and got out two bottles. 

Soph-Ma'am?

Sophia came to my side.

Me- Wanna help mommy make your brother and sister bottles?

Soph- Yes! 

She smiled and jumped up and down. 

Me- Silly willy *Chuckles*.

We began making the bottles. We let them heat up and cool off before giving them to the twins. They were propped up on the couch just chilling while sucking their bottles. When they finished I burped them and gave them both baths. They had playtime while I handled Sophia. I made her dinner and then she had a small dessert before taking her bath and getting tucked away. I read them nighttime books, the twins didn't make it to the end, and I gave them goodnight kisses. 

After my shower, I laid down. My body was so sore. Honestly, I don't think I can do this "entertainment' thing much longer. My body is just not the same after having babies. 

I was checking my email when I noticed a link. Cami had her baby. 

Me- *Whispers* Wow..

I put away my electronics and just rolled over. A few tears stained my pillow. 

I just don't want to hurt anymore. I'm an independent woman. I've been handling my three kids all by myself for three months. That's my duty as a mom. I'll forever have them...but who has me... 

I soon fell asleep and before I knew it, it was morning, 3 A.M.. 

I got up and got myself together before ordering Soph and I breakfast. I heated up the twins bottles and when our food arrived I walked to their rooms to wake them up. I gave Soph a million morning kisses and that put a smile on her face. She went to eat while I got my twinnies up. They were extra happy today. 

Me- *Baby talk* Hey ma babies. 

I kissed their juicy cheeks before feeding them. 

After breakfast, I got the kids ready and they left with my assistance and the nanny while I went to handle business. 

Another day, another dollar.