24.

Bianca's Pov
Today I have a small show with The View here in New York. After my show I can go back to relaxing.

The other night with Jason only made things weird between us. I feel like I fell for him more than I already was. And it sucks. I'm not suppose to be feeling these emotions... he can't find out. I don't want to be left looking stupid at the end of the day...

I was at rehearsal when Jason walked through the door. Everyone greeted him. Role playing time.

Me- Babe. *Smiles*

J- *Smiles* Honey.

He came up to me and gave me a hug. He kept his arm wrapped around me as we walked to my dressing room.

J- I have a surprise for you.

A surprise?

Me-*Smiles* Are we going to grab milkshakes from McDonald's again?

Jason chuckled. He opened my dressing room door for me.

J- No honey. And if we were it's called a surprise.

I laughed and looked down. When the door closed Jason lifted my chin up and kissed me.

J- We'll be leaving right after your show tonight.

I smiled up at him.

Me- Ok.

He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips before turning to leave.

J- See you later. *Smiles*

I blushed.

Me- See ya...

When the door closed behind him I sat down in my chair and looked into my mirror at myself.

Wow.

Can't fall for him Bianca! He was a jerk to you.

When it was time for my stage time we prayed and I was announced . The whole performance I thought about Jason and his surprise. Is it wrong that I was a little ready and excited to get offstage?

After my performance I walked backstage and put my jacket on because it was raining. I tied it up and put my hood over my head before walking out with my bodyguards. I hid my face from the cameras with my hood and my hand before I hopped in the Cadillac and we went off to wherever Jason wanted me to be.

After awhile we pulled up to the..

Me- Airport?

My bodyguards helped me out the truck. They held an umbrella over my head as I boarded the jet. When I rounded the corner there he was.

J- Welcome. *Smiles*

I cheesed like a fan girl.

Me- Heyy!

He pulled me into a hug.

Me- This is beautiful.

He had a dinner set for two and some pjs laid out.

J- All for you... now, go put on your pajamas so we can get to this mysterious dinner.

It wasn't until then I realized he had on pajamas.

Me- Ok.

I smiled and walked to the back. Jason had me a nice blush, silky bed romper with blush socks, and a silky , grey robe.

When I came out he was already sitting at the table. I sat in front of him and looked out the window. We were taking off.

Me- Where are we going?

J- To a special place.

Me- I have no luggage. *Chuckles*

J- I've already arranged for a stylist to come and help dress you.

I blushed and looked down.

J- Now. *Smiles*

Jason lifted up a cloth napkin. And there it was .....McDonald's on a silver platter!

Me- McDonald's!

Jason laughed. I had a chicken salad and Jason had a chicken sandwich. We both had fries and a chocolate mixed with vanilla milkshake. Jason's favorite flavor is vanilla, and mine is chocolate, so we mix them together and you have a chocolate and vanilla milkshake! It's our thing.

Me- I love this J. Thank you so much.

I leaned over and gave him a kiss.

Throughout dinner we laughed and talked. Every once and awhile I'd see J zone out. Like something was on his mind. I don't want to press him about it. But I will find out.

J- Ready for bed?

Me-  Yea of course.

Jason grabbed my hand as we stood up. He led me to the back room and we both laid down. I cuddled up to him.

Me- Jason...

J- Mm?

Me- What will people think of us tomorrow walking around in pjs.

J- *Chuckles* They'd think we're pretty cool.

I laughed.

Me- ...Jason.

J- Mmmm?

Me- Thank you.

J- You're my wife. It's no problem.

He kissed my forehead.

Me-.......Jason..

J- Mm?

Me- I lo-.. Never mind... Goodnight.

I rolled over to my side of the bed and just laid there. I felt his eyes on my back.

And I also felt a tear..