7.

Bianca's Pov
Michelle- B, when you gone get off my couch and go home to your fiancé.

Me- I didn't know I wasn't welcome.

Michelle sighed and sat down by me as I leaned up to make room for her.

Michelle- You are, but it's been weeks. I figured you should be getting tired of this couch.

Me-.. My back does aches.

Michelle- Exactly.

I pulled my knees up to my chest.

Me- I just... I don't know.

Michelle- I love you, but go home. To your man.

If only she knew.

I looked at her.

Me- Me and him are so different... I was stupid to think he would ever go for a girl like me.

Michelle- A girl like you? A gorgeous, courageous, goofy, friendly girl, like you? Bianca you're everything.

I chuckled and looked down.

Me- Oh stop it. You're giving me too much credit.

Michelle- I'm not. I'm being honest.

I smiled up at her.

Me- Thank you Michelle.

I stood up.

Me- Guess I'll be on my way.

We hugged and I went upstairs to Michelle guest room to get my bags. I would've slept in one of her vacant rooms, but I didn't wanna sleep alone..

When I came back downstairs I gave Michelle one last hug .

Michelle- Call me when you get there.

Me- Ok, I will.

I walked outside to my driver. I got in while he put my bags in. I patiently waited for him to get in . I laid my head on the window all the way to Jason's.

I didn't look my best. I had on a grey juicy track suit and white adidas. My hair was in tiny braids at the roots and curly at the bottom. I'll be judged by the judge himself when I get there.

When I got to Jason's house there were lots of cars. The driver got my bags out and I rolled them up the stairs. I used my key to get in and when I walked in there were men and women both in suits. Everyone looked at me. I felt so out of place.

I just stood there when Jason looked up.

Yes, I have been caught slipping. People in Jason's world don't dress how I dress.

Jason- H-Hey honey. I wasn't expecting you back until later?

Later? I gave him that look like, "Boy you know I left you." But I played along.

Me-*Smiles* Surprise!

Jason came and gave me a hug . He whispered in my ear.

Jason- You came back?

Me- I made a deal.

I slightly pushed him off.

Me- Hello everyone. Sorry to interrupt. I will be getting out of the way. Excuse me.

I looked up at Jason with a fake smile. I grabbed my bags and started walking upstairs. When I got to my bedroom I sat my bags down. I turned on the tv and my interview from a couple days ago was playing. It was recorded. Hm, Jason recorded it. I watched that after texting Michelle that I have made it.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on my door.

Me- Come in.

Jason walked in.

Jason- Hey...

Me- I thought you had a meeting?..

Jason- It's over.

He stood there with his hands in his pockets.

Jason-... Why'd you change your mind?

Me- Because, I made a deal and signed a contract... this is strictly business right? I'm here to help that's it. After this year is up, we go our separate ways and you will never have to worry about my dressing, or how I look ever. again. Ok? Ok. Olivia will be back in the picture... that's how it was really suppose to be... right?

I saw Jason jaws clinched.

Jason-.. Yea.. right.

Me- Now if you'll excuse me. I'll like to get some rest.

Jason- Alright. Dinner is at 7 by the way. And tomorrow your assistant will be over early. We have a lot of planning to catch up on.

I closed my eyes and snuggled up to my pillow.

Me- Mmhmm.

Jason- Alright. Bye...

Me- Mm.

I heard my door close and I was out like a light.

At the beginning of this, I was stronger than ever. Stuff didn't get to me much. But now everything he says hurts me in many ways... why..

(A/N leave comments guys! Let me know how I am doing. I'm trying to get back in the Wattpad swing of things. 💕. Again, this might be my last book. Let's promote it, if you actually like it. More updates coming soon! 💕💕)