12.

Jason's Pov
Tonight is the night for B's and I engagement party. I get to mingle with her family, and she gets to mingle with mine, including business workers.

I have a little surprise for Bianca tonight. She's in for a sweet treat, and I'm looking for her to cry.

All day she has been ignoring my calls, text messages, anything! I don't know what I did wrong.... We'll talk about that some other time, I just want to see her smile for once tonight.

It was currently 7:30, and the party starts at 8:00. I was all dressed and watching our company come in the house. My dad had decorators decorate the back yard with lights and everything. It's actually quite beautiful. Bianca hasn't seen it yet. I'm expecting for her to gasp.

At 7:55, I walked to Bianca and I's room. She was dressed in a white jumpsuit with black open toed heels. Her hair was in loose curls and she had natural makeup on. She's gorgeous..

Me- Hey..

Bianca- Hi..

Me- Ready?

Bianca- Not yet, give me a minute..

She reached for the back of her jumpsuit to zip it up.

Me- I got it.

I walked over to her and turned her around. We were facing a mirror. I grabbed the sides of her jump suit, which took her by surprised. I held them as I zipped it up. I noticed she had on a white lace bra.

When I finished I looked up in the mirror at her. She was still looking down.

Bianca- *Clears throat* Okay.. ready.

She put her ring on her ring finger and made her way to the top of the stairs. I followed behind. We stood there for a moment and watched everyone. I felt like we both were debating on if we should go down.

I soon grabbed her hand.

Me- Don't worry babe, you got this.. Just remember everything we practiced. Just be you.

Bianca- Coming from a guy that will never go for a girl like me. Ha.

Me- What?

Bianca- Nothing..

I looked at her and then looked away.

Me- I have a surprise for you later.

Bianca- I like surprises...but coming from you? No.

I chuckled.

Me- You'll love my surprise. Now let's go make our entrance.

B and I held hands as we walked downstairs. By now everyone was waiting out back for us. Our bodyguard opened the door revealing us.

DJ- Everyone , welcome future Mr.& Mrs. Leak .

Everyone smiled at us and clapped. I looked over at B and she looked super nervous yet in awed .

For the first couple hours Bianca was with me chatting it up with my people, then the next we went to her people. The only people she had was Kelly and her kids, and Michelle.

Kelly- Hey girlie!

They kissed each others cheeks.

B- Hey hey.

They chatted for a moment than I got a call.

Me- I'll be right back.

She nodded.

I walked away and into the house meeting my surprise.

Me- Jason Leak. Nice to meet you.

I held out my hand.

??- *Chuckles* Oh honey.

I got pulled into a hug.

??- It's very much so my pleasure to be meeting you! I'm so happy you're doing this.

I smiled.

Me- She'll be just as happier.

I held my surprise hand as we walked back outside. I walked to where Bianca was still talking to her friends. Their eyes got huge.

I stood Bianca's surprise behind her as she turned around. When she did she immediately fell to the ground crying.

Bianca- Grandma Tina!

She could barely talk from all her crying.

Mrs. Tina carefully fell down to the ground and hugged her.

Tina- My baby, ooh my baby!

Bianca- Grandma.

They held each other tight. Both of them were crying.

Tina- It's me baby. It's ma.

When Bianca finally stopped crying her and Tina stood up. They hugged again.

Me- Ma.

Tina grabbed the sides of B'a face.

Tina- You're so grown up now. My sweet sweet baby.

She wiped her tears , more came afterwards.

Bianca- Please don't leave me again.

Tina- Oh no honey. Never.

They hugged again.

It was around 11:30 and I was still showing people to the door. When the last person walked out I went into the living room. Bianca and her grandmother was sitting on the couch together. B was laying on her lap , and they were eating leftover sandwiches.

Me- Goodnight girls. I'm heading to bed.

Tina- I should probably get going too.

Bianca got up, helping her grandma up as well.

Bianca- Remember. You, me , breakfast.

Tina- Of course sweet pea. I got it.

Tina kissed Bianca's cheek.

Tina- See you in the morning.

She looked at me.

Tina- Thank you. *Smiles* Goodnight Jason.

Me- Goodnight Mrs. Tina.

When Bianca closed the door, she picked up her heels off the floor. She walked past me and up the stairs. Halfway up the stairs she turned around.

B- Thank you.

She gave me a smile, but it didn't last long.

I would really like to know what I did to her.