19.

Bianca's Pov
Kelly- *Sings* You got a wedding tomorrow.

Michelle- *Sings* Yeaaa, a wedding tomorrow.

Them- *Sings* B is getting a riiiiing.

I laughed and clapped.

Me- Bravo, Bravo!!

They chuckled.

This evening Jason left to stay over night at a golf course with his grooms. Minutes later my mom and the girls came and basically dragged me out the house! They brought me to a hotel that has a spa.

This is not a bachelor party, Jason didn't want to take part in that but I was a little down, because having a bachelor party is the most fun!

We got checked into a hotel room and  started getting ready for the spa.

Tina- Guess who we got!

I smiled.

Me- What?

I heard footsteps and someone rounded the corner. They had flowers covering their face. I was a little confused. But the flowers soon moved revealing the face behind them.

I gasped.

Me- SOLANGE!!!!

Solo- Bianca!!

I jumped on her and tackled her to the floor. I cried into her shoulder and she cried into mine.

Me- Solo!.. *Cries*

I haven't seen my little sister since the day we got separated.

Solo- B. *Cries* I missed you.

Me- I missed you! So much!

I kissed her cheek and she returned it. We helped each other up and gave each other another hug.

Me- How did you find me?

Solo- No, the question is how did you find me?

Solo looked at our grandmother.

Tina- *Chuckles* Well Jason and I put together... let's just say we can make a darn good detective team.

We all laughed. I turned to Solo and hugged her again.

Kelly- Ok! Let's get dressed for the spa. Michelle and I spent our hard earned money on these fun suits and we are going to put them to use.

Michelle and Kelly handed us Chinese customs. They were so adorable.

Me- Aww these are so cute!

Michelle- We knew you'd like them.

I laughed.

We changed and made our way to the spa. I stayed by Solo's side. When we got there , we got checked in and the women seated us and started fixing us up. Getting us all fixed up for the wedding tomorrow.

During the time being the girls had drinks. I, of course, had apple juice.

When we were finished the people made our faces up so we looked like little Chinese dolls. We took so many photos together.

On our way back to the room we were laughing and talking.

Me- *Laughs*... awww.. thank you guys. This was so much fun.

Tina- Don't think us, this was all Jason's idea.

Kelly- Right.

Michelle- If it was our idea we would've had strippers.

Kelly- Michelle!

Michelle- Whaaat. I'm just being honest.

I laughed.

Tina- Jason couldn't have stressed "clean party" any more than he did.

I laughed again. Sounds like him.

Me- Well.. I still thank you guys for everything.

We grouped hugged.

We made it to our room and got changed. After that we walked downstairs, no paps, thank the lord. We waited and soon a limo pulled up.

Kelly- Now we didn't know about this.

Michelle- Exactly.

I smiled. The driver got out and opened the door and we all got in. From the looks of it we were going to dinner.

The whole ride I looked out the window... My life is changing before my eyes... I just don't know if it's for the better or for the worst.