15.

Bianca's Pov
The girls and I are performing in Australia today . I'm excited because I never been to a different country, but a little nervous also. I begged and pleaded for Jason to come along. I really don't want to be pleasing Hank at all on this trip. I just want to enjoy it..

After the performance tonight I might tell the girls what's going on. I'm scared to see how they would react.. I just might tell them that I'm choosing to leave... I really can't take this from Hank any longer.. I'm so afraid to tell Jason.. I know this isn't real to him, but I care for him more than I should and I don't want him to leave. Hank is just so manipulative!

Our show was in two hours , so everyone is out right now. We are sight seeing. The girls and I took a lot of pictures together , and so did Jason and I. I've been keeping my distant from Hank.

Well Jason was talking to his dad the ladies and I walked ahead of them and the bodyguards.

Michelle- Kelly tell me why you been so secretive lately.

Kelly- Secretive? I haven't been secretive.

Michelle- All that's bull to the crap. We know your mom been keeping your kids.

Kelly- Ok.

Me- That's not like you Kel. We've known each other forever , come on, tell us what's going on.

Kelly- ......I-.. I been getting abused.

Michelle- Abuse! By who!? Do I need to-GCO.

Kelly- Michelle! Hush! Lower your voice. I don't want anyone to know.

Michelle- Tell whoever he is to come see me for all I care.

Kelly- .. I've been hiding it because I'm embarrassed..

Me- Kel... You need to leave honey.

Kelly looked up with tears in her eyes.

Kelly- It's not that easy B.

Michelle- Who is he?

Kelly- His name is Marcus.

Michelle- Kelly! Why! Marcus. He sounds abusive .

Kelly- I don't wanna talk about it now.

Me- We will have this conversation when we get back home.

Kelly just kept her head low and kept walking.

Michelle- And you. What's up with you?

Me- I'm good. You know.

Michelle- No I don't know... Y'all just doing some under the table stuff . Let me find out.

I chuckled at Michelle. I just love her.

We went for lunch and I sat by Jason. I laid my head on his shoulder.

Jason- Tired?

I nodded.

Me- Yeah.. Just a little.

He chuckled and held my hand. He gave it a kiss before placing it back on his lap.

Jason- I love you.

I looked over at Hank whom was glaring at me.

Me- I love you more.

While I was getting ready for the show, Hank walked in.

Hank- Girls! I want y'all to get out there and kill it tonight. Show Australia what y'all are made of.

Michelle- Alright Hank. Now if you'll excuse us.

Michelle pushed Hank out and closed the door on him. I looked at her like she was crazy.

Michelle- Girl ain't nobody scared of Hank.

Yeah so she thinks.

During our performance I was having wardrobe issues. Kelly had to fix my strap onstage. I love my Kels.

After the show Hank came up to me and fixed my strap.

Hank- There.

I moved my shoulder and walked away from him. I found Kelly and Michelle in the dressing room.

Me- Guys...

Them- What's up?

Me- I wanna go Solo.

Them- What!

I started crying.

Me- I can't do it anymore!

Kelly- Do what be a group! This is how we make a living!

Me- I've been getting raped!

Michelle- What!

I sat on the couch crying.

Kelly- B..

She tried to touch me.

Me- Don't touch me..

Michelle- By who.

Me- Our boss.

Kelly- Hank!

Michelle- Jason's dad!?

Me- Yes! He told me to go solo , I told him no, that y'all were the start of all this. I can't just leave you guys. Y'all have families.

Kelly- And he said?

Me- He said go solo or please him. I told him I'll tell Jason. He said Jason would never believe me over "his old man." And if I did tell Jason I'm going to get kicked out the group and off the label and Kelly would be his next target.

Kelly gasped.

Kelly- Bye. No don't leave. I can't.. I cant deal with him and Marcus.

Me- I know! But I'm risking it all Kelly. My marriage. Please don't look at me as selfish. I've been doing this for awhile now.

Kelly- You're not. You're not. I just.. what are we going to do.

Michelle- I guess we're going solo.. We can't tell Jason. Not right now. If we do, then Kelly will be at risk. Go solo, and decide from there.

We nodded. I got up and hugged them.

Me-*Sniffs* I love you guys so much.

Kelly- We love you too B.

Me- I'm here for y'all.

Michelle- Same here B.