45.

Bianca's Pov
Jason and I are back on good terms but we still have room for improvement and he knows it.

Since there's been a lot of attention on my pregnancy, I'm taking Sophia out today. Today is all about her.

Me- You look so precious. *smiles*

I added a headband to her hair for a final touch. She cheesed so hard.

Sophia- Thank you mom!

Me- Come on, lets snap a photo for the gram.

Sophia and I walked into the kitchen and she posed. I snapped a photo and showed her how beautiful she was. I personally posted the photo myself. I captioned it, "🌸🥰Bugaboo,mommy's big girl 😘😘🥰🌸."

Me- Ready lovebug?

She nodded and grabbed my hand. We walked with Julius right beside us. I find it sad how we always have to go out with a big group. I know it's overwhelming for Sophia.

We got in the car and the first stop was breakfast. When we pulled up I helped Sophia out while Julius helped me out. Julius held Soph because I couldn't. I'm way too pregnant.

We walked in and were immediately seated. Several minutes later J walked in.

J- Goodmorning babies.

He kissed me and Soph.

Soph- Hey daddy!

Sophia laid her head on J's shoulder. Meanwhile I'm trying to catch my breath. This is the last time I'm going through this.

J- How you doing?

Me- Just a little winded. *Chuckles*

The waiter brought our drinks. I got water while Jason and Sophia got OJ. Sooner than later our food came out. We prayed and began digging in. Halfway through breakfast I looked at Sophia.

Me- Sophia baby?

Sophia- Mmm?

She was drinking her OJ.

Me- Remember when you told me you were nervous?

She looked at me for a moment then nodded.

Me- What was that all about sweet pea?

She looked at Jason then back at me when she saw that we both had concern expressions.

Sophia- ... Sometimes I get worried that when the baby comes you'll forget about me...

My face fell.

Me- Oh no baby! Never. You're our bugaboo.

J- Exactly princess. It'll be different but we won't forget you...

Sophia kind of smiled.

Sophia- Sometimes I feel lonely now.

I looked at Jason.

Me- Sophia, we're so sorry baby. We had no idea.

Jason- We get wrapped up in work and trying to provide for you.

I nodded in agreement.

Jason- You're our first.. we're still learning.

I nodded again.

Me- Regardless of anything, know that we love you so so so much.

J- Soooo much princess.

Jason kissed her forehead.

J- We wouldn't dare forget or neglect this beautiful princess.

Sophia smiled and gave Jason a hug.

After we ate, we paid and made our way back outside into our vehicles. We're headed to the toy store. The whole ride Sophia played on my phone and laid in my lap.

When we pulled up we hopped out. Paparazzi was everywhere. Jason held Sophia while I wobbled closed behind. The paps and fans were screaming but we kept walking into the store.

Sophia ran all around the store picking up any and everything. A lot of the stuff was more than likely going to be in the trash by next month if I found it on the floor.

Jason and I held hands as we followed behind Sophia.

J- You look beautiful today.

He kissed my forehead and held me by the waist.

Me- I feel like a pig. *Frowns*

J- A beautiful pig though.

We laughed and I nudged him in his side.

When Sophia was all done our next stop was shopping. It's getting hotter outside and it's time for new clothes for my baby.

We shopped for a good hour or so before getting low fat ice cream and heading back home.

When we got home I gave Sophia a bath before letting her play. I changed into some comfortable clothes and made my way downstairs. Jason was laid out on the couch. I laid across him. He immediately rubbed my belly.

J- Are you excited to find out what we are having?

Me- Of course.

I closed my eyes and thought about my baby. I could've been found out what our baby's gender is but I've been way too booked, and a part of me wanted to wait it out but my due date is approaching fast.

I ended up falling asleep on Jason and the last thing I remembered was getting laid into bed for the rest of the night.