14.

Jason's Pov
Today is Saturday and Bianca and I are having brunch at my fathers house. Lately she's been acting weird. She's been less motivated to go to work. I have no clue what's gotten into her . Our wedding is around the corner .. I really hope she gets it together by then.

Me- B! You ready?

Bianca- One sec..

I added my watch onto my wrist. Right when I finished , B walked out the bathroom. She was wearing a romper...

Me- ..You look gorgeous.

She rubbed her elbow and looked down.

Bianca- *Whispers* Thank you.

I cleared my throat before popping back into reality.

Me- Ready?

Bianca- I have to tell you something..

Me- Can it wait? Dad is really impatient.

Bianca looked down and nodded.

Me- Perfect.

I walked ahead of her and down the stairs. I got to the bottom and told my maids 'Goodbye.' Bianca was right behind me. She hugged one of my maids and came closer to me. I grabbed her hand and we were out.

In the car B was pretty silent. When we got to my Dad's place I helped her out. She got out and looked up at the house .

I held her hand as we walked up the steps and inside .

Me- Dad!

Hank- J!

My dad came downstairs.

Hank- Good morning son.

My dad hugged me.

Hank- And my beautiful daughter n law.

Dad gave Bianca a hug, I can tell she was uncomfortable. For what, I don't know.

Hank- Follow me.

We walked in the kitchen. The chefs prepared a fantastic meal. Waffles, strawberries, nuts, bacon, grits, eggs, turkey sandwiches, fruit. Amazing.

B sat by me and my Dad sat across from us.

Hank- Dig in.

I fixed B's plate, and then mine.

Hank- So, how's the wedding coming along.

Me- We are a week away so. *Smiles* I guess you can say just fine.

Hank- I'm so excited! ... aren't you Bianca?

B cleared her throat.

B- Y-yes.

She smiled for a second and then drunk her water. She glared at my dad.

I turned to my dad and started talking about his life. He was more than happy to talk. My old man.

After brunch , B went to the restroom. My dad went to his office. He came back before B. When B reappeared, she was a little red.

Me- You ok babe?

She shook her head.

B- Can we go?.. I don't feel too good...

Me- Of course.

I stood up and took her hand.

Hank- Don't be late to work in the morning.

B just looked.

Me- Alrighty then.. See ya dad.

Hank- See ya son.