30.

Bianca's Pov
My tour has now hit the city of Las Vegas! My crew and everyone are going to stay behind in Vegas while Jason and I go to Los Angles to handle some business. Jason insisted on driving us there. I did not argue.

On the road I practiced some of my vocals. That was until Jason grabbed my hand and told me to just relax and enjoy the ride. I chuckled to myself as I took pictures and recorded us and everything around us.

When we made it to L.A. around 12:00 p.m. We immediately went to the orphanage. Jason and I held hands as we got out the car. I recorded us.

Me- Are you excited? *Smiles*

J- Of course. How about you?

I cheesed like a kid at the candy store.

Me- I'm beyond happy!

I cut my camera off as we walked inside. We were immediately met with the owner, Margret.

Margret- Welcome back Bianca!

I smiled and hugged Marg.

B- This is my husband Jason.

They shared a hug.

Margret- What brings you two here today? *Smiles*

She led us to her office , and we took a seat.

Me- We are looking to.... foster a child.

Marg's face lit up.

Marg- Is there a child in mind?

Me- Sophia.

Marg- Aw, Soph.

Jason and I smiled.

Marg- Let's go ahead and fill out this paperwork. *Smiles*

Jason and I both were filling out some paperwork.

Marg- She's going to be so excited.

I smiled to myself.

Marg- All this financial work is really unnecessary because we know you two are more than able to take care of her financially.

We all chuckled. We signed our last signature, and Margret stamped the papers.

Marg- You're all set.

Jason and I smiled at each other before shaking Margret's hand.

Marg- She's outside with the other kids right now, but we should pack up her things before we go get her.

I nodded in agreement.

Jason sat on the couch as we walked up the stairs to Sophia's room. Marg got her luggage out of the closet. I kneeled on the wooden floor while pulling her tiny clothes out and folding them, placing them neatly in her luggage. I made sure to pack all her nicely colored pictures.

I walked over to her bed and picked up one of her stuffed animals. It was taped together. I smiled at it.

Me-... How long has she been here?

Marg- Since birth.

Me-....Oh...

Marg walked over to me.

Marg- You're going to make a good foster mom Bianca. Stop worrying. *Smiles*

I smiled. We each grabbed her little luggage and walked downstairs. Jason saw us and came to get the luggage.

Jason- I'll take this to the car.

I nodded.

Margret handed me some papers.

Marg- Everything in here is what you need to know about her. From medical history to her favorite song.

I chuckled.

Me- Thank you.

We both walked out back and the kids immediately noticed me.

Kids- Bianca!

I was attacked with hugs.

Me- Hey kiddos. *Smiles*

I hugged them all and gave them kisses. I saw Sophia standing at a distance.

Marg- Alright kids, go back and play. BB's about to leave.

Some said "awww," and some listened and went back to play.

Marg- Sophia.

Sophia walked over in her baby pink dress and white shoes.

Sophia- Yes ma'am?

Marg- You've met Bianca before right honey?

Sophia nodded.

Marg- She's your foster mom now. *Smiles*

She looked up smiling at me.

Sophia- Really?!

I happily nodded. She jumped in my arms.

Me- Yes, you're coming with me. *Smiles*

I carried Sophia inside , meeting Jason at the door.

Me- This is my husband Jason.

Jason- Nice to meet you Sophia.

Sophia- Nice to meet you too Mr. Jason.

We chuckled.

Marg- Alright, you guys are set.

We nodded.

Me- Thank you Marg.

Marg- No, Thank you!

She held the door open as we walked out.

Marg- Byebye Sophia!

Sophia turned around waving.

Sophia- Bye Mrs. Marg.

I helped Sophia in the car and buckled her up. By now it was 1:30 and I was starving.

Me- Want some breakfast Sophia?

Sophia- Yes ma'am.

Jason- Where should we go?

He looked over at me.

Me- Somewhere nice.

He nodded before driving to Lord knows where.

We pulled up to the restaurant, and Jason got Sophia out. I tried to make this experience comfortable and normal for Sophia, that's why I didn't bring along bodyguards. Jason held her as we walked in. I used my hand to cover her face from the paparazzi.

When got seated in a private room with no windows. Sophia knew exactly what she wanted, fruit and oatmeal. I chuckled at her. We ordered , and ate. Jason and Sophia were having a nice little conversation. It was now 2:30 and I had to get back to Vegas for my show. The whole car ride we listened to toddler songs. Sophia ended up falling asleep.

When we got back to Vegas I carried a sleeping Sophia inside. I got dressed for my show , before my makeup crew  started on my face. By then she was waking up. I smiled at her through the mirror.

Me- Hey little one. *Smiles*

She yawned.

Sophia- Hi... you look so pretty.

Me- Thank you sweet girl. I have to perform tonight.

Sophia- What's that?

I have a lot explaining to do.

Me- I'll tell you later. But right now you are going to go with Jason. Okay?

She nodded. My manager came and got her.

Sophia- See ya!

I chuckled.

Me- See ya.

Before going onstage we prayed , and it was show time. When I appeared onstage I seen Sophia in the crowd. She was looking so confused and a little frighten.