42.

Bianca's Pov
This morning I was up bright and early. Mainly because I couldn't sleep at all last night.

I made my way downstairs and began helping the chefs cook. The only thing I was allowed to do was make the tea and coffee. I poured my a cup of fresh mint tea and made my way out back. I got comfy on the sofa outside and I just watched the morning tides as I wrote a couple songs in my song journal. By the time I was finished with my cup of tea the food was almost done. I made my way upstairs to get Sophia dressed and ready for today. When I opened her door, her and Jason was both dancing around already dressed. They both looked at me.

Sophia- Good Morning mommy! *Smiles*

I smiled and leaned on the door frame.

Me- Morning baby.

She came over to me and gave me a big hug and my belly a kiss. I kissed her forehead.

Me- Foods almost ready. Go on down there and prep the table. I'll be right behind you in. *Smiles*

Sophia cheesed hard before heading downstairs. She loves it when her and I prep the table before meals. I must admit. Those are moments I cherish dearly as well.

J-.. I didn't know you were up.

Me- Yea.. I didn't get any sleep.

J- Look Bianca, I'm really sorry. I really am. I swear I did not mean to. None of that meant anything to me.

I closed my eyes from emotional pain.

Me- Jason.. this is all still soaking in. I don't know how to feel..

J- I love you Bianca.

He approached me and grabbed my hands. That caused me to open my eyes.

Me- And I love you too but Jason. You cheated.

J- I told you though! I was honest.

Me- Because you knew that I knew!

I snatched my hands away.

Me- Who is this Cami chick anyway??

J- ... My love interest.. from the set of "Star"...

Me- Cami? That Cami?

My eyes suddenly filled up with water.

Me-... I always thought you guys had a lot of chemistry.

J- No B-GCO.

Me-.. but I always pushed the thought away because I just knew that you wouldn't have did me like this.

Jason tried to touch me, but I moved.

Me-... When I go back out on the road it's best for us to have a mini break from each other.

J- B... you're pregnant.

Me- I was also pregnant when you cheated...

I gave him one last glance.

Me- ... my baby is waiting for me.

I walked downstairs and helped Sophia set up the table for breakfast. When breakfast was done Jason came down and we all ate together. After breakfast I changed into some clothes. Today I went with ripped blue jean shorts, and a silk white spaghetti strapped crop top, with silver diamond sandals that tied all the way up to my knee. I had on matching silver jewelry and my makeup was natural but I added red lipstick to give me a pop. My hair was in a simple top knot.

I put on my shades and grabbed a juice box before walking out back.

Me- *Gasp* Sophia! How'd you get up there.

Sophia- Daddy helped me. *Giggles* It's beautiful up here mommy. I can see the whole town.

I chuckled.

Sophia- Can I have some?

Me- Of course.

I reached up in the tree and Soph took a sip of my juice box.

Me- Feeling refreshed? *Chuckles*

Sophia smiled and nodded.

Me- Where's your dad?

Sophia- He helped me into the tree and then he got a phone call.

I nodded. No telling who that may be.

Me- Well little one come on down. Time to go do something fun.

Sophia- Yay! *Cheers*

I helped Sophia out of the tree.

Me- Go find dad and tell him that I said it's time to go please.

Sophia nodded. Before she ran off I stopped her.

Me- Wait.

She turned around.

Me- Kissy.

I bent down and puckered my lips. She smiled and gave me a big kiss.

Me- Ok, love you sweets.

She screamed as she ran away.

Sophia- Love you too mommy!