9.

Bianca's Pov
As the months progressed , Destiny's Child went from being those young girls from Brooklyn to those grown women from Brooklyn. We didn't change at all, but our image did. And it was a good change too. Hank cleaned us up well.

Jason and I have done A LOT of things for our wedding. It's going to be based here in New York, because New York is our home that we rep. We have two cakes! A triple decker vanilla cake with of course white frosting, and we have chocolate cake mixed with red velvet. The frosting is also white.

Photography- Come in a little more Kelly. Yes perfect girls.

Me- Are we almost done? I have to meet Jason somewhere.

Photography- Yea. I think we have plenty of pictures .

Me- Alright.

I got up on my feet.

Me- Got to skippy girls.

Michelle- Look who doesn't have time for us anymore.

Me- That's not true, you know I have a lot- GCO.

Michelle chuckled.

Michelle- Girl go handle your business. You know I'm just messing with you.

Michelle gave me a hug. I smiled. We all walked to the back. Kelly was in a bigger rush than I was.

Me- You ok?

Michelle- Right.

We both gave her a weird look.

Kelly- Y-yea I'm ok. I just promised my mother that I would be home sooner than this. You know.. she's watching the kids.

Michelle- Hmm ok.

Kelly practically ran out the building .

Me- I don't know how much of that I believe.

Michelle- Same here. I'm gone find out.

Me- Let me know what's up when you. Bye girl. Love you.

Michelle- Love you too.

I kissed Michelle's cheek and made my way out the building. I got in my waiting car, and made my way to the flower shop. As soon as I pulled up the paps surround my car. With the help of my bodyguards , I successfully entered the building.

Jason- Baby.

Me- Hey babe.

Jason gave me a kiss. Lately we've been doing that in public. It hasn't even felt extremely weird.

Jason- How was the shoot?

Me- It was swell.. Kelly's acting weird though.

Jason- Really? Why?

Me- We don't know.

Jason- Oh.. that sucks.

Me- Yea.. Have you stared looking?

Jason- I'm not really a flower person.

I chuckled. We went through booklets of flowers from all over the world. My wedding planner and assistant were working hard together, taking in our considerations.

We ended up picking these beautiful flowers from Hawaii, and some from the Dominican Republic. They were absolutely stunning, but they cost was not. The flowers themselves cost $15,000. When I found out the price I changed my mind, but of course Jason insisted.

Jason- After all, it is your day.

Me- It's our day.

I smiled up at him and he smiled down at me. I hope the cameras caught that.

After flower shopping Jason and I went separate ways. I'm picking out his wedding band today. I hope I know him well enough to know what he would want to wear and never take off.

I walked in the jewelry store and went to the mans situation.

Mark- Hello Mrs. Leak. *Smiles*

Me- Hey mark, sorry I'm running a little late.

Mark- It's ok! Let's jump right into business.

I smiled and nodded.

We walked to the back where you always go for limited edition things. Jason got me limited edition, I decided to get him that too.

I saw a lot of beautiful bands , but the one that stood out to me was mat black. He can wear with anything, and it had rim of tiny tiny black diamonds around it. Those diamonds had to sit for years ,according to Mark, and they are very expensive and very hard to find.

Mark- It's 900,000.

I looked up at Mark. I cleared my throat.

Me- He'll love this... I'll take it.

I really hope he like this just as much as I do.