13.

Bianca's Pov
It's been a couple weeks since the engagement party. That next morning I woke up , without Jason once again. I went to breakfast with my mom, grandmother, I call her my mom. She told me that she got married to this man name Richard. I saw pictures of them all around the world, they look so happy together. I wish I was like them.

She also told me my little sister, Solange, is now married with a preteen. I was so shocked. She explained to me that when my parents died they wouldn't allow her to take me. She was living off one income , hers of course, and it wasn't close to enough to provide for two teenage girls. She took Solo because she was younger. She said she felt like I was a soldier, and that I'd pull through until she can get me.

Just a couple years ago she met Richard. She told me that with his income she could get me, but I was already out the system. She explained to me that she didn't marry Richard for his money. God just worked it out this way. Richard's worth millions. Solange married his nephew. He's a music producer.

She said a couple weeks ago Jason searched up and down for her.

Speaking of Jason, He explained to me that he didn't go to Olivia's room. He said that night he felt like I was pissed, and I was, so he just slept on the couch. When he replayed the security cameras he was surely on the couch.

I may not be upset at him anymore, but what Olivia said is very much still stuck in my head.

Today, I'm in the studio. I'm freshly off the set of a movie I'm in. My schedule has been hectic. I was recording my parts to our album. I was there a lone , until Hank walked in. I stopped the track.

Me- Hank! Hey.

Hank- Hey my beautiful daughter in law.

I chuckled. We shared a hug. I felt his hand go down to my butt. I pulled away.

Hank- Sounded good when I walked in.

I smiled.

Me- Thanks, just trying to catch up. You know.

Hank- ... I have an offer for you.

Me- Ok?

I leaned on the table.

Hank- Go solo.

Me- What?

Hank- Solo is the best out for you.

Me- I'm sorry Hank but I can't do that.

Hank- Can you tell me exactly why?

Me- Kelly and Michelle started this group! And on top of that they are my friends!

Hank- Bianca, go solo...or.

He pulled me into him by my jacket zipper. He wrapped his arms around me.

Hank- Please me.

I pushed him off.

Me- I'm your son's FIANCÉ!

Hank- Your pick. Solo or have sex with me whenever I want.

Me- I'm telling Jason.

Hank- One, tell him. He isn't gone believe you over his old pal. Two, tell him and get dropped from my label. Then my focus will be on Kelly.

He smirked.

Me- You leave Kelly alone..

Hank- Like I said. Your. Pick.

I stood there.

He walked over to me and grabbed my neck. He began kissing it. I silently cried.

I can't do this to my girls. I just can't. Singing is how they provide for their families.

When Hank was done doing what he had to do, I just sat there in a corner crying.

I silently got up and shut the studio down. I got in my car and drove home. Jason would be home when he isn't needed at the moment.

I got out and walked inside. He was on the couch eating popcorn.

Jason- Hey baby. How was the studio?

I just ignored him and walked upstairs shaking. I still had tear stains on my cheeks.

Jason- That bad?

I walked in the room and calmly shut the door. I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I looked in the mirror as the mist started fogging it up, blurring the image of me out.