39.

Bianca's Pov
I've been all around the world performing show after show all while I'm 3 months pregnant. My performance attire has been changed to help me hide my pregnancy better, but something has to be done sooner than later. It's like I feel myself growing.

Some nights I sit in bed and think about my life and how it's changing everyday. It feels like just yesterday I was being asked to be a fake wife... now everything is real... I have the most spiritual, beautiful, amazing daughter. And now I'm preparing to bring another soul into this world.

*********Facetime Call********
Sophia- And then I fell. Now I have a booboo.

Me-*Chuckles* I'm sorry I'm not there to kiss it for you.

Sophia- It's okay mommy... Mommy... Why are you never home? I never just have you and daddy here. I love grandma, but sometimes I just want y'all.

Me-.... Sophia. I want you to know that what mommy does is all for you and to provide for us. Of course I miss you so much when I'm away.

I began getting tears in my eyes.

Me- One day it won't be like this baby. I promise. I love you so much. My favorite girl.

I smiled. She giggled.

Sophia- I have to go now mommy. It's bedtime.

Me- I have to go too baby. I love you my baby. Dream of me.

Sophia- I always do mommy! I love you more.

We smiled before hanging up.

*******End of call********

Chauffeur- Okay Mrs. Leak. We're here.

I looked out the window. There was so many paps crowding the truck.

Chauffeur- Ready ma'am?

Me- *Sighs* Readier than I'll ever be.

I zipped up my Nike jacket and put my hood on. I put my shades on and grabbed my purse before stepping out the truck. Screams came from left and right along with questions. I ignored them all and kept it pushing inside the airport. They were on my tail of course.

I smiled at some people as they just watched me walk by. My bodyguard and I had some conversation as well.

Tonight I'm taking a plane to my next city. I'm not flying in a jet because I wanted to be normal. It's the little things that mean a lot to me. I got checked in and waited just like everyone else. I even got me a little snack while I waited. They tried to tell me it was on the house but I refused the offer and spent my cash.

As I waited I looked at my lock screen. It was my little Sophia. I slid it open and there was Jason and I on our wedding day. I smiled. I checked the time and it was 1:30 a.m. I sighed before laying across the chairs. Might as well get comfortable. That "comfortable" led to me falling asleep.

**************Dream*****************
Mom- Sophia come on bugaboo.

Sophia- Coming grandma!

Mom looking around the store.

Mom- Sophia??

............

Mom- Sophia?!

...........

Mom- Oh my.. Oh my! SOPHIA! *Runs out the store*

Sophia- *Crying* GRANDMA! *Being taken away*

Mom- SOPHIA!!! SOPHIA!!!

************End of dream********

I gasp as I woke up. I looked around.

BG- You okay?

Me- I-I don't know... my motherly intuition is telling me something is wrong... I have to go.