36.

Bianca's Pov
Me- Utah!

I looked out over the crowd.

Me- I hope everyone's having a good time tonight. *Smiles*

My fans cheered as I started the show.

Tonight's show was just a lot of fun. I love my job and everything I do, but tonight was just way more fun. I don't know if it's because I'm so pumped to see Sophia this weekend or what. I'm flying to Houston to take Sophia furniture shopping. Of course, she still has no clue about the new house. We are going to have us a nice long girls weekend. Jason is currently in Atlanta filming this tv series. He said he was going to try his hardest to make it to Houston. It's perfectly fine if he can't. It'll just be my gal and I.

Manager- Good job tonight B.

Me- Thank you. *Smiles*

I patted my face with my towel while walking to my dressing room. I walked in and my assistant handed me my ipad.
*********Facetime Convo********
Soph- Hey mommy!! *Smiles*

Me- Hey sweetness. *Smiles* Having fun in Houston?

Sophia nodded.

Soph- Yes ma'am. I colored you some pictures.

My heart melted.

Me- Awww thank you baby! I can't wait to see them in person! I know they look so beautiful!

Sophia blushed.

Sophia and I had a long conversation before she started to close her eyes. I song to her to get her fully asleep. My mom put her face in the camera and I smiled. She smiled and mouth "Good night and Love you," before hanging up.

*******End of Facetime Call******

I can't wait to see my love bug! I miss her so much.

(A/N Guys i'm back!! So much has been going on in my life lately, but I am back!)