46.

Bianca's Pov
Today was suppose to be the day Jason and I found out the gender of our baby... but it didn't turn out that way. When we got to my clinic, my doctor didn't even mention anything about my baby. She just said that our conditions are looking a little rough right now.

Me- But how is that possible... I've been on bed rest..

My eyes were starting to fill with tears.

Doc- Were you really on bed rest Mrs. Leak?

Me- I mean... yes!

My Doc chuckled.

Doc- It's completely fine, okay. We are just going to have to have an emergency c-section, because for some reason the way the baby is set up it's making it real hard to see anything.

My tears fell.

Me- C-section?

Jason grabbed my hand and kissed it.

J- It's going to be okay baby.

He rubbed my cheek.

Me- I just really wanted to push my baby out. *Cries* we didn't even have a baby shower.

Jason chuckled.

J- All that stuff can happen afterwards baby. Please don't stress yourself out. I know you wanted to push the baby out, but I believe you can still have that amazing connection you're looking for even if you're under the knife. No matter what, we are praying for an healthy and safe delivery for the both of you.

He gave me a kiss.

Me- I love you so much.

Jason- I love you so much more.

Me- ...Okay well. We got a lot of phone calls to make.

We both chuckled.

Me- We're having a baaaby.

I smiled. I'm so excited and can't wait for my baby to finally arrive!

I called my mom and my sister and her family. They're flying in right now.

Jason and I were in our hospital room when we heard a knock. Sophia came walking in.

Me-*Smiles* Hey bugaboo.

She waved. She walked straight over to J and laid on his lap.

Me- No kissy for mommy?

She came and gave me a quick peck before returning to Jason's lap.

Before going into surgery my family and I talked and had a good time. I'm so happy they made it in time.

I was being wheeled out with Jason right by my side. I couldn't feel anything. I was a little nervous but J was right there.

J- We got this baby.

I smiled.

Tina- Good luck baby!!

I smiled and waved. Sophia was the last little face I saw before the doors closed. She had tears in her eyes.

They rolled me into an operating room and sooner than later they went to work. I was watching Jason's face the whole time. He looked so excited! About 20 minutes later the docs and nurses started smiling.

Doc- It's a boy!

Jason- It's a boy B! It's a boy!

Me- Is he alright? I don't hear anything.

Sooner than later I heard a cry.

Me- Aw momma's boy. *Cries*

Nurse- Wait doc..

Everything went quiet.

Me- Is everything okay?? Where's my baby?

Jason- H-he's fine baby.. just hold on.

I was starting to get nervous.

Me- Somebody please tell me what's going on?

Jason- Ummmm, Baby. There's another one.

His face was priceless.

Me- Another what????

Doc- Baby ma'am. It's a girl.

Nurse- Looks like you just had twins Mrs. Leaks.

The tears really came down then.

Me- Twins? Me? Oh my God.

I heard the crying which cause my other baby to cry. They brought both of them to me. They placed them in front of my face.

Me- *Crying* Hey little man. Little princess.

I gave them both kisses.

The nurses wheeled them away and I looked at Jason. He had tears in his eyes as well.

Me- Twins?..

Jason nodded.

Jason- Crazy right. *Chuckles*.... We got this.

I nodded.

Me- I know baby.

Jason- You're a champ.

I laughed. He gave me a fist pump.

They stitched me all up and moved me back into my labor and delivery room. After that they brought my babies to me. Jason held the girl and I held the boy.

Me- You're so handsome.

I rubbed his little hand.

Sophia walked in along with my family.

Tina- Twins huh? *Chuckles*

Me- I know. I would've never thought.

Solo- They're so adorable BB. *Smiles* TT babies.

Me- Thank you Solo.

My family said they'll be back tomorrow as we said our goodbyes.

Me- Be good with grandma Soph. Ok?

She nodded and gave us hugs before leaving. I looked at Jason.

Jason- Give her time.

I sighed.

Later that night Jason was sleeping on the couch and it was just my babies and I. I looked at them in their little carts.

Me- *Smiles* ..... I know exactly what I'm going to name you two..... Rumi & Sir.