23.

Bianca's Pov
I have a couple days off I'm assuming, I really don't know. It's a 'I can get called in to continue my tour anytime' situation, but I'm aware that we are on a "couple days" hold, so right now I'm back at home in New York. I tried to call Jason the other night to let him know the good news . We haven't been eye to eye lately and now that I'm free we can spend a little time together. That'll be nice.

For tonight I'm going to Kelly's show on Wendy's. I'm so excited for her and happy that her album is really blowing up. Michelle can't make it tonight, because she's working also. I guess you can say we've been occupied.

On Kelly's album she revealed a lot. Like being abused. Michelle and I knew something wasn't right. She's out of that relationship and now getting some therapy. I'm so happy for her. She's so strong.

As I walked into the building I met Wendy, and her crew. They led me to Kels dressing room. I knocked once before walking in.

Me- *Smiles* Helloooo?

Kel looked up. She was in her chair getting her makeup done. When she saw me she smiled so big.

Kel- BB!

Me- Kels!

I walked over to her and gave her a big hug.

Kel- I missed you so much.

Me- I've missed you more.

Since I been on tour I haven't seen Kel nor Mich. All of us are just super busy. We all need a vaca.

I grabbed a water bottle before sitting down on the sofa she had in her room.

Kel- How's J?

I sighed. Kel could tell something was wrong. She opened her eyes and looked at me through her mirror. She looked up at her makeup crew.

Kel- Can you give us a minute? Thank you guys.

They nodded before exiting the room.

She came and sat by me.

Kel- What's up?

Me-... J and I haven't really been talking.. We're always arguing. I called him the other day to let him know I was back home... I figured we could catch up ... but he didn't answer.

Kel- Do you think he's cheating?

I held my hand on my forehead.

Me- I mean... I trust him... He wouldn't do that to me.. I hope not.

Kel- Well if you trust him than I can't argue with you..

I looked down.

Me- Marriage is hard Kel.

Fake marriage at that.

Kel chuckled.

Kel- Y'all love each other. Y'all can get through it.

Can we... We barely even like each other.

Soon it was time for Kel to perform. We prayed , and it was show time for her. I enjoy watching her have her spotlight and do her thing.

When it was over I was the loudest one back stage cheering.

Me-*Cheers* YEA KEL!!!

She returned backstage and we left. We made a stop for some New York pizza before heading our separate ways. Even though we have money now, a $1 New York pizza will never get old to us.

When I got home I kicked off my boats, and made my way upstairs. I turned on Jason's and I bedroom light and made my way to the shower. I showered and changed into some comfy pjs.

I walked downstairs and got my favorite chocolate ice cream out the freezer. I grabbed a spoon and made my way back upstairs. I crawled in bed and began eating my ice cream and watching cartoons. Moments like this I cherish a lot... it's not everyday I can just relax.

I heard footsteps coming upstairs. I got beyond scared. I immediately forgot how Jason told me I can page the security guards at our front gate.

I sat my ice cream aside, and hid under the covers.

Me- WHO'S THERE!?

The footsteps stopped. Suddenly I felt hands grabbing my feet and pulling me out the bed onto the floor. I screamed and tried to kick the intruder.

??-*Laughs*

I opened my eyes.

Me- JASON! You scared me!

Jason- Yea , I can see that.

He was still laughing. He helped me back onto the bed.

Me-... I called you the other night.

Jason- I was busy..

Me- Doing what?

Jason- I'm home now so why does it matter? We aren't legit married.

Me- Actually, we are "legit" married.

Jason- Let me rephrase that. We aren't legit in love with each other.

Ouch.

He took his shirt off, and I looked to the side. My feelings are hurt.

Me-.. Didn't know you felt that way..

Jason- What?.. You don't feel that way?

Me- I'm sleeping in the- GCO.

Jason kissed me. When he pulled away I looked shocked.

Me- What ju-GCO.

He kissed me again. This time more forcefully. He gently pushed me back. This can't be happening right now...