31.

Bianca's Pov
My tour is in Hollywood, California now for the Jimmy Kimmel tonight show. Jason and Sophia are back in New York. He's suppose to be getting her settled in. After my show I'm catching a flight right out to New York.

I was behind stage warming up my vocals , before Jim announced me and my background band. The lights came on and we performed "Countdown," just how we practiced it. The crowd was a nice little crowd. Made me feel so comfortable.

After the show I immediately changed into a grey juicy couture track suit with some white Chanel slide ins. I put my hair in a messy bun and made my way to the truck waiting for me. As I walked outside the paps caught me but the driver had the door opened so I quickly hopped in.

On my way to the airport I was on the internet, and I ran across a picture of Jason and Kourtney Kardashian.

Me- Um, okay?...

It looked like they were heading to dinner, or leaving from it. We are not going to jump to conclusions Bianca.

I got to the airport and boarded the jet. As soon as I got on I saw food and a blanket. I ate my little dinner before curling up on the couch. I would go to the back room, but I'd like to stay up front. I told my bodyguard he can take the bed. He was hesitant at first, but I reassured him that I'm more than okay. I soon drifted off into a deep slumber.

When we landed I was woken up by my bodyguard. I helped get my luggage off the jet and into the car that was waiting. When I got in it took me straight home. I told my bodyguard he can take the car home. I can handle my own things.

As I was struggling to drag my luggage up the steps, I heard the door to the house creep open. Sophia was peeking out. She had on her pajamas I bought her , and a stuff animal in her arms. Jason's assistant immediately raced to her. She calmed down when she saw me. I told her I'm here now so she can leave early. She told us goodnight before heading home.

Me- Come here.

I sat on the steps and Sophia came and sat beside me. I wrapped my arm around her.

Me- Exactly why are you still up missy? It's 2 in the morning.

I looked down at her.

Sophia- I was waiting for you and Mr. Jason.

I smiled.

Me- You know you don't have to call us Mr. And Mrs. Blah. You can call us whatever makes you comfortable.

I smiled down at her.

Sophia- Yes ma'am.

Me- .... You eat anything?

Sophia nodded.

Sophia- I had Mac&Cheese with baked chicken and broccoli. *Smiles*

Me- Yummy! *Chuckles*

Sophia and I sat staring at the stars. We made little figures out of them. Our game was interrupted when I seen headlights.

Me-*Sighs*..... It's time for bed. Okay?

She nodded. She jumped up and helped me up. I chuckled. I grabbed some of my bags and held Sophia's hand as we walked inside. Soon after us, Jason walked in.

Jason- Still up?

Jason tickled Sophia. She laughed.

Me- Come on Soph. Bed time.

I held Sophia as we walked upstairs, followed by J. I walked to her room and carefully placed her in bed. I sat beside her and Jason sat beside me.

Me- Night night sweetheart.

I kissed her forehead, before getting up letting J take his turn.

J- Sweet dreams.

He kissed her cheek. I gave her more stuffed animals to sleep with, before pulling her cover over her and her friends. I turned on her night light before leaving out. Jason cracked the door behind him.

I walked straight to our room ignoring him.

J- We aren't talking now?

He took off his watch.

I grabbed some clothes before going in the bathroom for a quick shower. When I got out I brushed my teeth and walked to the bed. He was sleep. I crawled into bed and turned my back on him. I laid there looking at nothing, that's when I felt a tear.