Chapter 2 - Vanessa's News

A few months later...

Laura's POV

Ever since the day Ross arrived from the airport, him and Riker have been living with me and Vanessa.

Yes, they asked their parents.

And yep, they said yes.

And let me tell you, the house has never been more fun :)

Ross sleeps with me, and Riker sleeps with Nessa.

Although we kinda had to get a new bed, but, we don't mind.

Sometimes, Ross and Riker go to band
practice and stuff and Vanessa and I either go with them, or stay back home to have some alone time with the boys.

Here's what happened last time.

~Flashback~

Vanessa's POV

"Vanessssaaaa!" My sister screamed from her room.

"Whaaaaatttt??" I screamed back.

"Riker sent you a messageeeee!"

"Commmiiinnngggg!"

I walked up to Laura's room and saw she was holding my phone. She handed it over to me and I saw Riker's message was still popped up on the screen.

You gonna come
catch up to practice?
Bring Laura. Ross
and I got a surprise
for you😘
-Riker

"Well, looks like we gotta go to their practice!" I smiled.

She smiled too, so I'm pretty sure she read the message.

We got our bags and coats, since it was pretty cold out and walked to Ben's Garage. It's a place where they usually practice and it's pretty much an old house that they turned into a practice place. And Ratliff was the person who named it, "Ben's Garage." I don't know. He just really likes the name Ben.

"Waddup Lynches!" Laura shouted as she walked in.

"Waddup Marano's!" Ross shouted back.

"You have a surprise for me, I heard?" She said as she walked closer to Ross.

He put his arm around her and said, "Yes. Riker and I are taking the whole family out to a bowling night."

"SERIOUSLY?! YES!" Rydel screamed happily in the background.

-

So then yeah, later that night, Ross and Riker took us out to bowling. We were divided into two teams.

Team One:
Me, Laura, Riker, Ross, Stormie

Team Two:
Rocky, Ratliff, Ryland, Rydel, Mark

And Team One won :)

After that, we went out to dinner and had pizza😜

But... Let's focus on what happened this morning.

~End on Flashback~

Laura's POV

"Morning Love," Ross winked at me as we looked at each other when I woke up.

I laughed, "Love? Are you gonna be one of those British people now?"

"I think it's cute that I call you Love," he laughs as well.

I couldn't argue, "Yeah, it's cute." I giggled.

"Let's go have breakfast?" He asked me as he lifted me up from the bed in a bridal style way.

"Yes," I smiled.

He carried me down the stairs and already, Riker and Vanessa were down there cooking eggs and bacon.

"Looks delish!" I said.

I waited for a reply. Even just a little thank you. But nothing. Ross and I curiously looked at each other.

"Everything alright?" Ross asked.

Again, no reply.

"Are any of you gonna talk to us or...?"

Vanessa looked up and slightly smiled. "Riker and I... have something to tell you," she said.

"Okay, let's hear it."

Riker prepared the table and said, "Have a seat."

Now, I'm pretty sure we're all getting scared. Ross and I sat down and glanced at each other curiously again.

"We wanted you guys to be the first to know..." Riker said quietly as he put his hand on top of Vanessa's and smiled at her.

"Laura... Ross... I'm pregnant."