Chapter 7 - Fights

Ross' POV

"Maia, I need to go," I said as I pulled away and walked down the stairs.

She followed behind me.

"What, why?" She asked.

"It was a mistake coming here. I'm sorry."

"Ross, this is no mistake. You know I have feelings for you. And I know you have feelings for me too."

"I don't know- Maybe. But I'm with Laura. This isn't right." I walked out of the house and saw Laura and the others walking away.

"Laura!" I shouted.

She ignored me.

"Laura wait!" I ran up to her and held on to her shoulder, but she turned around and pushed my arm away.

"I don't want you to touch me, I don't want you to have anything to do with me!"

Vanessa and Riker were standing there watching.

"Laura, just listen-"

"You promised! You promised that I was the only one you love and not her!"

"I know what I said. And I still love you. Going there was a mistake."

"Well now I don't believe you. This is Puerto Rico all over again. What did she even say?!"

"She wasn't the one who hijacked the plane! Someone texted you with her old phone. She showed me her new one with her new number!"

"And you believed her?"

"Well no... Maybe... Yes...?"

Laura was going to say something, but instead she just walked away... Crying.

I decided to speak up.

"So if this is going to be like Puerto Rico again, then you'd fall in love with Riker too!"

"Ross, stop-" Riker tried to get in but Vanessa pushed him back.

"Don't even say that. The only reason that I was with Riker was because you were the one hurting me! Riker was the only one there to comfort me when you were with Maia!"

"So then why don't you just date him then?!"

"Wow. I can't believe you're turning against me on this when this is all about you cheating on me!"

"It's just one kiss!"

"Or a total make out session! You know what, why don't you just live with Maia instead of me."

"Laura, I won't do that."

"Oh and why not? Every time you see Maia, it always affects your decision as to who you wanna be with. So if you see her everyday, you'll know."

"Laura I may have feelings for Maia, but I have feelings for you more."

"I CANT SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM WITH YOU, KNOWING THAT YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR ANOTHER GIRL!"

I was about to say something, but then Vanessa spoke up.

"Just- Just sleep on the couch Ross. It's late, we need to go home."

Laura looked at Vanessa and glared back at me. "Okay."

Maia's POV

I was watching them from the window as my dog came by.

"Our plan worked. He actually believed I didn't hijack the plane."