Under 21 Bar (chapter 15)

/Blaze POV/

Where is Danz? I sense her presence. Am I sure it is her? Yeah, definitely Danz. She's here.

I look around the under 21ers drunk and clumsy.

"Aha, there she is," I say spotting a beautiful girl with long wavy red hair.

Gingie, I say getting into her mind after getting through all the walls of force field to get into her head. Damn! She has got good force field!

She smiles even though she doesn't stop talking to this guy.

Gingie, I say again.

Yes, She flirts.

I see you. I say.

Oh really, do you know? She continues.

Oh, I do. Turn around. I say.

She turn around, we make eye contact, and she turns back around to this guy laughing at something he said.

Gingie, I repeat.

I'm busy. She says smiling.

I'll find a way...I always do... I reply.

Flirter! She accuses.

You would know from experience... I answer.

Of what exactly? Danz says.

That's for you to decide. I say.

Flirter! She accuses.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. I say quoting one of my many mottos.

That's what I live by, She replies.

She blocks me from her mind and that's the end of the conversation tonight,

~Danz POV~

I block Blaze from my mind and that is the end of the conversation tonight.

I turn back to Rob after watching Blaze leave.

"You know it's almost your birthday, right?" Rob asks.

I nod.

"And you know I'm going to stay, right?" He asks.

"No! I didn't know! Yay!" I squeal.

The bar looks at me and I clear my throat and say "Carry on!". The awkwardly obey, weirded out by my commotion.

The waiter arrives with our drinks. Let's call him Crazy Steve, it suits him.

"Like I was saying, you know I need to know what to get you, right?" He says and continues after he sees me smile. "So what would you like?" Rob asks.

"Well lets see; A horse, my own condo, Enrique Iglesias-" I stop to look at Rob's face and say, "Just kidding! What I really want it your accent!" I drink after I finish saying this.

This drink tastes funky. Whatever.

"Not. For. Sale." He answers jokingly emphasizing the accent.

"Common? Please! For me?" I say jokingly back.

"Let me think about it," He teases.

He blows out patiently and a few seconds later he says, "Nope" popping the 'p'.

I stick my tongue out at him.

The waiter arrives and gives us our refills. I chug this one this time, the bizarre taste already used to.