Drew's Secret...Unrevealed (chapter 32)

--A/N: Okay, another short chapter. BUT...ANOTHER FOUR CHAPTERS UNTIL DREW'S SECRET! Okay, I'm sorry, I AM OBSESSED. AHHHH!!!!!!!!!! DREWSSSSSSS SECRETTTTT!!!

--

As I am about to knock on Drew's front door, it flings open with a look of fierce determination on Drew's face. "Hi," I say to Drew, picturing him in his boxers that night causing me to blush.

He's probably thinking the same thing because he looked at the ground, clears his throat, and says, "Hey Danz,"

"Did-uh-Tyler end up taking you home?" I ask, trying to decrease the amount of awkwardness in between us. I casually push my hair behind my ear because it was starting to annoy me.

"Yeah, about that," He starts saying. He pauses and I nod goading him to continue. "Right, uh. At the motel," I blush thinking about it. "I'm-uh-sorry for-" Drew starts.

"You have nothing to be sorry for!" I say quickly cutting him off.

"Right," He says awkwardly. "Is that why you came here?" Drew asks. He was wearing running shorts, sneakers, and had an ear plug in his right ear. He usually goes running when he needs to take out his frustration on something.

"Um, no." I say.

He notices me looking at his running attire and says quickly, "I just-uh-wanted-wanted to go for a totally casual run. Nothing's wrong!" He averts his gaze from mine.

"Mhm," I say suspiciously, trying to catch his eye.

"Yeah," He says too quickly.

"Okay then, well that isn't why I came over actually. Do you have, like, something you want to tell me?" I ask, trying to get him to break.

"Like a secret?" Drew asks, saying the the word 'secret' with disgust. "We don't keep secrets from each other," Drew says convinvingly.

"Mhm." I say doubtfully.

"Why do you ask?" Drew asks.

"Because MASON told me you do." I say striaght to the point, clucking my tongue.

"Did he now?" Drew acts, playing stupid.

"Yeah, he did." I reply.

"So...what did he say?" Drew asks nervously.

"He wouldn't tell me." I say slyly, my eyes narrowed. Drew lets out a sigh of relief. "Ha! You do have a secret!" I exclaim, pointing accusingly.

"No! Uh-I just remembered that I don't have to babysit Eleanor tonight!" Drew retorts. Eleanor is Drew's eight year old neighbor. She comes from a family of blue eyed parents and brown hair, although her parents and older brother around the age of three have blue eyes, she has green eyes.

"WHAT'S YOUR S-E-C-R-E-T?" I spell the question out for him.

"Coming!" Drew yells, running full speed towards the corner, and turning the corner.

If I'd know any better, I'd say he was supernatural.