Rescue Party (chapter 42)

-- Valerie POV --

"YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!" I shriek.

"ME? SO ANNOYING? Oh, right! Says "little miss perfect"!" Tyler retorts sarcastically.

"Well at least I'm not a HUGE MISTER SLOB!" I scream back.

He grabs a handful of nuts and throws them directly at me.

I make a high pitched noise in the back of my throat. I grab a cup of ice, which Tyler was very alert to, and scream "MEAGON FOX!", pointing to the other direction of me with my other hand, and when he was looking for Meagon that idiot, I quickly pour the ice in the front of his pants.

He screams out in pain. "FROST BITES! FROST BITES EVERYWHERE!"

"Hurts, doesn't it?" I ask, smirking.

After Tyler takes a two second recovery, he says, "You look like you could use something cold!" Like a "thoughtful" brother, and shoves strawberry ice cream in my face.

Before I could do anything to get back at him, Gabe runs in the kitchen panting hard.

"Wat's wong Gape?" I ask, my face and tongue still numb.

"Danz--" he says then pants. "Underworld--" pants. "kidnapped--" pants. "Luyson, Drew, Quinn, Hades--" extra long pant. "Roland and Mason already on their way." He says, catching his breath. When we both look at him expectantly to go on, he just says, "That's it."

"Danz got kidnapped and is in the Underworld with Drew, Hades, Luyson, and Quinn? And Roland and Mason are already on their way and we need to save her?" Tyler asks.

"Duh, he just said that! Geez, LISTEN!" I scream, finally regaining feeling back into my tongue and face.

Tyler: 2                                                                                                                         Valerie: 2

Guess this one is a tie.

~Danz POV~

Drew left after he dropped that bomb on me. Way to freak out a girl!

I'm soul mates/starr-crossed lovers with Mason, and mates with Drew.That means my relationship with Mason was doomed to fail, and my relationship with Drew was meant to last. Yet, it turned out to be the other way around...and Drew is evil.

Hades comes into the room and I automatically spit at him, "What do you want from me?!?!"

"Exactly that. YOU." Hades presses me hard against the marble freezing wall with his clentched fists, his spiky rings leaving marks and making me bleed. "Your POWER!" Hades roars.

"HELP! HELP! ANYBODY!" I yell, desperately seeking help.

He starts slapping me, happy being the cause of my pain.

"Wow, if this is how you treat Persephone, no wonder she hates you so much." I say to anger him because Persephone is his lover.

Persephone has the power of planting bautiful gardens, so she brought life to the Underworld. Zeus agreed to Persphone and Hades, so they lived together and loved each other. Then Persephone's mom, Demeter, got upset and flooded Earth, killing many people. So Persephone wnated to back to her mother, but Hades insisted that she at least have some fruit from her garden and she did. Then she went up back to Zeus and her mother, but she couldn't fully go live with her mother because she ate the fruit from the Underworld, and now she is bound to the Underworld and Hades. But she'd go live with her mother every few months, then Underworld, then her mother, and so on and so forth. But when  she was traveling once, she heard that people thought that Hades kidnapped her and therefore she hated him. She wanted to tell people they were wrong, that she actually loved Hades, but her mother said. "No. Then they won't have anything to believe in." So she didn't, and now everyone believe she tremendiously hates Hades.

Hades hissed. Do all daemons hiss?

"GET! OFF! ME!" I shriek so high, the windows above us shatter.

"Never. You are mine now, and will always be. FOREVER." Hades hisses.

I will have a freak attack in 3...2...1... I think.

"HOLY SHIT! YOU PIECE OF CRAP! GET THE FU*K OFF OF ME OR I WILL--" I start shrieking.

"You'll what?" Hades challenges.

I lean in close to his face and say slowly and clearly: "Fu*k. You."

"Then why don't you when you have the chance?" Hades asks.

WTF? He has his own lover no doubt in his room right now, waiting for him!

"BECAUSE SHE ISN'T PERSEPHONE." A calm yet angry voice echoes from the window sill above us.

I breathe out in relief.

Roland.