The Perfect Kiss (chapter 27)

So, I have all these powers. The Sparks fmaily are angels. Lys is an angel. Drew has a secret. Why can't I get a break in life?

DON'T THINK ABOUT IT TOO MUCH Mason's voice boomed throughout my head.

I give him a 'GET-OUT-OF-MY-HEAD' look. He holds up his hands in surrender.

Gabe looks suspiciously in between the two of us. "You know you control him..when it comes to YOUR mind." Gabe says. I look at him to continue. "Just know that you love him." Gabe says simply. "And it also helps when you're angry or he's distracted." Gabe finishes and rushes over to Mason by the side and kicks him in the leg.

"Ow!" Mason cries out in pain.

"Now!" Gabe shouts.

I throw up my force feild and block Mason from creeping into my thoughts.

"Nothing," Mason says nodding impressed.

"That's right, Bella Swan has got nothing on me." I say popping my invisible collar.

"Bella Swan?" Roland asks bursting out laughing. Then everyone in the room starts to laugh.

"Hey! Not nice!" I say and pout.

"There, there. There, there." Masin says, rubbing my fore arm with his thumb.

"Roland?" I ask sweetly.

"Mhm?" He answers.

"I still have to kill you." I say darkly.

"Yeah man," Jacob starts saying totally normal, pressing his lips together and nodding. "Run!" Jacob finishes by yelling. Roland gets up and runs out of the room.

DAMN STRAIGHT! I think, not bothering to pull up my force feild and smirk, which causes Mason to smirk too.

"But there is an itsy bitsy thing that's involved with your force feild when it comes to Mason. It's...complicated." Valerie says.

"I got that complicated part." I say sighing.

"The force feild will work as if it would with anyone else, but this," Valerie says holding up my ring and inspecting it, "This will help you."

"So basically he's like everyone else, but I have a ring just in case? Like back up?" I ask.

"Yep!" Hailey says cheerily.

"Okay, umm," I say. This is wayyy too confusing! "Be right back." I say and transport to Mason's fifth floor balcony, and stare up at the moon starting to form behind the clouds and sun.

How and I supposed to believe I love a guy if we hadn't even kissed yet? I think.

"Sorry 'bout that," Mason says behind me, his hands on my waist. Mason turns me around so I'm facing him instead of the balcony railing. "You've been so strong. With everything that has been going on." Mason says.

"Well yeah. Drew has a secret. Everyone in your family--including Luyson!--have powers and are angels. I'm not even sure if any of my family knows about me. I'm lying to moat of the people I love. We are--I don't even KNOW what we are--" I babble but get interrupted by Mason's sweet, soft, warm, full lips press against mine.

"How was that?" Mason asks jokingly, after he pulls away reluctantly.

I smile and shake my head. I grab him by his shirt and pull him in for another long, sweet kiss.

For the perfect kiss.

--A/N: HI! LONG TIME NO UPLOAD! :D

I wrote like TONS more, but I'm busy and all that...I'm also not very fond of typing :/

I just want to thank everyone that actually reads my book, and bothers to read my authors notes, but don't worry, I try not to write any that aren't mandatory...

AND I'M OBSESSED WITH LIAM PAYNE, NIALL HORAN, HARRY STYLES, AND LOUIS TOMLINSON. (I'm sorry for leaving you out Zayn, but sorry...not really a fan...)

Anyhoo, I'M EXHAUSTED. Always remember... VCF! VCF! VCF! VCF! <3