Joy Ride (chapter 17)

Demetri clutches over. I grab his keys from his front jean pocket. If someone were to be look at this scene from a distance...they'll be like 'okeeeeeeeey'.

I got a grip on the keys and yanked them out of his pocket.

VICTORY!

"Can you please tell me why want my keys?" Demetri asks still a little bent over from the pain.

"To drive a motor cycle!" I exclaim, stating the obvious.

"Alone?" Demetri asks.

"No. With my friend Rob. He's closer to 17 than 16. He has his license...I think." I reply.

"Well in that case." Demetri says quickly snatching his keys from my hand and then re-giving them to me.

"Thanks." I mutter sarcastically.

"No problamo." Demetri says.

I run out of his house before he realizes Rob would only have his permit, and he lives in a different country so it wouldn't be valid in the US.

"Rob!" I scream and quickly toss him a helmet.

We jump on and I hit the gas.

"Hey!" Demetri yells.

Then Rob suddenly exclaims, "WHY ARE YOU DRIVING?!?!?"

"What? Don't feel safe?" I joke.

"NO!" Rob screams.

"Smart boy," I reply evilly before stepping on the gas.

****

"AAAHHHHHHH!" Rob screams at the top of his lungs, although he didn't have much breath at the 110 MPH I was driving this motor cycle at.

"Oh, stop being such a baby." I shout to him as he clutched onto my stomach so hard I think I had marks. "RELAX!" I shout at him. His grip gets no looser.

RELAX! I shout in his mind as he relaxes on the back of the vehicle.

THANK YOU!

I feel awful, and suddenly start regretting me mind controlling Rob.

Danzabelle. This is who you are now. Get used to it. To think I finally forgot about it! You may ask yourself; 'Forget!?! Forget you are one of a kind Mermaid Vampire??!'. Evidently, yes.

I take in the scenery around me with my hair whipping in the wind behind me, in Rob's face. I laugh. He is like swallowing my hair! Poor Rob.

"Wee ooh wee ooh wee ooh wee ooh." A police siren went on behind us, flashing Red White and Blue. Haha, the colors of the American flag!

Just what I need!

I pull over and take off my helmet aggravated.

The police officer walked over slowly, taunting us.

"May I help you copper?" I scream because this damn police officer is so damn far away.

"Yes you may." He says with a bitter smile. "License and registration."

Would it kill him to say please?

"Don't have any." I shrug.

"Well then I'm going to have to ask you to get out--off your motor cycle." The police person says.

"Ask away." I say motioning with my hands.

Rob nudged me to be polite. British people...just because they are polite they expect you to be! Hello?!!? We're in America now, get with it!

Brat.

"Excuse me?" I say rudely.

"I told you to get off your motor cycle." The police officer says with a bored expression on his face.

"No, before that." I persist.

"License and registration...which I still don't have." Police officer replied.

"Hm. I thought I heard something else." I say. I squint and read his name tag. "Well Earl. You didn't see anything. We were never here. Capich'e?"

"I didn't see anything. You were never here." Earl repeats.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Peace!" I scream putting on my helmet and going back to the speed of 110 within seconds. I love this horse power!

Author's Note: Hey aliens of the galaxy! Or humans who just happen to be reading my story. Or you know, the usual case of...I got nothing! Anyhoo, hope you like my story. Hope you like Danz. Hope and hope and hope! But who do you think Danz would go good with? Mason, Roland, Blaze, or Rob? Cuz YOUR thoughts count, and may even change the outcome. So you know the drill; vote, comment, fan, obsess over Chris although he is mineeeeeeee, and eat pancakes!!!!