DREW'S SECRET REVEALED (chapter 35)

After Adrianne went home to her grandmothers, I decided I need to talk to Drew. Needed. I NEEDED IT!

It's already dark outside, but he only lives a few blocks away, so I think I'll live.

"Owwwuuuuuu!" A dog howls by the park area that's connected to the forest.

I look up at the sky, full moon. I hope that isn't dangerous...

Drew's house comes into sight...so does something on his roof by his window. Maybe it's him?

I walk closer carefully.

"Drew?" I ask startled by his large form. Holy shit! This is a wolf, or werewolf, whatever! The creature whimpers in response.

DREW'S A WEREWOLF?!?!?!?!!?

I run past the park and into the connecting forest confused until I bump into something rock hard that knocks the breath of out of me.

"Danzabelle?"

"Mason?" I ask bewildered. "I REALLY got to stop bumping into people!" I scold myself aloud. Then I turn back to Mason. "What are you doing here?" I ask. I hear a growl somewhere behind me and Mason gets into a fighting stance. "No! It's Drew!" I exclaim.

"Oh. So you have found out?" Mason asks casually, leaning against a tree.

"'SO I FOUND OUT'? DID YOU KNOW?!?!" I scream.

"Yup." Mason says, popping the 'p'.

"HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME!" I cry. "I can't believe this!"

I start runnning as fast as I can to get away from them...from both of them.

I collapse. Oh G-d.

****

Dream:

"Dia, you've returned I see." That really creepy man that oddly enough looks like me says. Huh. "Are you okay?" He asks.

I sigh. For some reason I feel like I can tell him anything. After I tell him everything, he makes a noise of sympathy.

"Dia, there's something I have to tell you. I'm--" He pauses, reluctant. I nod, goading him on. "I'm Poseidon, Greek G-d of the seven seas. And you're my daughter, Danzabelle." Poseidon says more confidently. I gasp.

"Daddy?"

--A/N: OMFGGGGGGG. OMFFGGGGG. I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY TYPED THIS :D

Sooooo...PLZZZZZZZZZ TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! PLZ!!?!?!?!?!!?

VCF! VCF! VCF! VCF!

PS- If you think THIS is intense...just wait for the rest of the book... ;P