Confessions (chapter 33)

"I asked Drew something and he totally avoided the question! Why would he do that?" I ask, picking my words carefully over the phone to Shay because she doesn't know about the fantasy stuff about me. "I mean, I know he has a secret, he's just not telling me!" I exclaim frustrated.

Oh no, Lys didn't tell me what she was because she is a soul snatcher... What if Drew is something awful too?

"I don't know," Shay says, snapping me back to reality. "Maybe he is seeing someone else behind your back?" Shay suggests.

"Yeah, um, I guess. I have to walk Sammy, Bye love you." I say hanging up quickly before she can protest.

I can't walk Sammy! I'm in the park! I flash back to the memory when Mason and Roland came out of the public swimming pool area in their bathing suits and saw me with Drew dancing on the swings. Aw, oblivious memories of the past.

I get up lazily and look down Mason's block. My block is the block over from his. Eh, I'm too lazy to walk! I look around the abandoned park to see if anyone was watching me, and when I saw the answer was no, I transported to my room on my bed.

"Wow! Where did you come from?" Alex shouts startled.

"Mom." I reply snidely, smirking.

"Ha ha." Alex says sarcastically.

"Why are you in my room?" I ask suddenly.

"No reason," Alex says casually, shrugging.

"Right." I say pressing my lips together, showing my dimples. "Get out." I say.

"Okay," He says walking out immediately. Okayyyy?

I really need to talk to Drew. Eh, I'll wait for him when he comes back home.

'Me: Hey, when you get home PLZ txt me. We have to talk' I text Drew and sigh,leaning on my back on my bed.

THIS is the perfect oppurtunity to catch up on my sleep.

****

Tell me I'm  screwed up mess,

That I never listen, listen!

Tell me you don't want my kiss,

That you need your distance, distance!

Tell me anything, but don't you say--

My ringtone Tell Me A Lie by ONE DRIECTION (A/N: :DDDDDDDD <3) rings, waking me up from my two hour peaceful nap. I'd honestly sleep through this day and night, although  it is pretty early considering it is 6 PM.

"Hello?" I answer the phone with a sleepy voice.

"Danz?" Drew asks.

"Hi," I say smiling.

"Hi," He says back. "So you wanted to talk?"

"Can you come over here?" I ask hopefully.

"Sure," He replies.

"Awesome cya," I say and hang up.

Eh, I'll sleep until Drew comes.

****

I feel something against my lips. I flutter my eyes open and see Drew kissing me.

"Well that's a nice way to wake up," I say smiling.

Drew smiles. "So you want to talk?" Drew asks, obviously nervous, fiddling with his fingers to distract himself.

I sit up on my bed pat the spot next to me. Drew sits. Sammy jumps onto Drew's lap. Sammy starts licking Drew's face and wagging his tail.